you can ally with ai

AMIgaBot

i wanna to be mercenary with  their own factory hahahah. i know its just ordos with yellow color but it could be fun. or play as  emperor to get  pesky sardaukar. 

mercenary factory has no image, instead uses default tile image in menu, you can use tibed to trade the buildings, but then you cannot really play as them......

its in dune2000 czesky patch the patch  add ability to use mission selection cheat.. but in fact the plugin is not cheat since there was option to select mission but  the option was removed from game before first release

its in dune2000 czesky patch the patch  add ability to use mission selection cheat.. but in fact the plugin is not cheat since there was option to select mission but  the option was removed from game before first release

rename O7V1.map and .mis to M7V1, then launch with mission selector.

is it working??? ??? i think not... and i found another value in .mis files...

Starting Money

from 0000:0008 - to 0000:000B

and that starport, in the map file its different that in mis file... but i though it will be different...

and for playing as sub-houses - i think we all want to play as them. but only now. if we can manage to do it, then we will the game with all 4 sub-houses, and... it will be like with hark, atr and ordos then...

and if you want that czech patch, i added link in "Are there any secret missions? topic.

and he means mercenary mission 7, or not?

i have it installed.  im interresed with having reinforcements via starport in any campagin where starport can be used. i mean i want have reinforcements. if its possible with carryals it could be fun.  oh and when this could be done then try on skirmish. but values can be different