you can ally with ai

AMIgaBot

that is reson to not buy anymore gigabyte motherboards :/ i did temp test and bridge is 135c while processor is only 27c power modules in ram banks area is 70c power modules in processor area 63 grapchic card temp is 56c no swollen capacitors on motherboard and no swollen capacitors on power supply, i got myself correct capacitors and i replaced them myself for sure, but its not capacitors problem. , getting new comp will take plenty of months ..

i cant do any maps because shai hulud save them incorrectly, when i make maps for red alert 2 / + yuri revenge , it save normally i put units buldings and game is running on this map with no any kind of crash i have tuned up red alert 2 for longer games . i still had project for conversion ra2 to dune2k ( mercenary heavy factory for soviets - functional) but it was kinda crap because buldings are placed iin another system

dune does it place in [[]]

red alert 2 <> , so texture was messed up , i cant change square system for ra2 to make it display like for dune2000 ,

that is reson to not buy anymore gigabyte motherboards :/ i did temp test and bridge is 135c while processor is only 27c power modules in ram banks area is 70c power modules in processor area 63 grapchic card temp is 56c no swollen capacitors on motherboard and no swollen capacitors on power supply, i got myself correct capacitors and i replaced them myself for sure, but its not capacitors problem. , getting new comp will take plenty of months ..

i cant do any maps because shai hulud save them incorrectly, when i make maps for red alert 2 / + yuri revenge , it save normally i put units buldings and game is running on this map with no any kind of crash i have tuned up red alert 2 for longer games . i still had project for conversion ra2 to dune2k ( mercenary heavy factory for soviets - functional) but it was kinda crap because buldings are placed iin another system

dune does it place in [[]]

red alert 2 <> , so texture was messed up , i cant change square system for ra2 to make it display like for dune2000 ,

shit. ive got a gigabyte motherboard

my motherboard does nott support technically quad processors, but i have quad installed and its functional, the computer was got from local ship, i did buy it as set not part after part. gigabyte ga g31m s2l is worst motherboard. its worst for overclocking too, and only 2 memory banks, awful. i have two riends with same motherboard and they have similar problem. power modules around processor is oly 3 units. whille other motherboards contain about 4 or 5 and ever 6 power modules. i got info that soon or sooner my motherboard north bridge will detatch from motherbboard soon , because friend had this problem but was welded back and was still functional howewer network and sound problems did not disappear.

on my mb bridge i can fry eggs :/ i cant cool it down any radiator with fan give weak result , it wont go less than 110c :/

Why don't you just replace the damned Motherboard? No need to buy new PC. Me now gets upset from mine too. Graphics Card complains for insufficient power and lowers. It is the damned Mobo because I use a separate power supply for the graphics card but message persists. I dare not replace the capacitors because I don't want to risk a damage to the circuit (Under one capacitor I counted 5 lines, impossible to remove the capacitor by hand). Nevermind, when they blow I will get another relic from the garbage scavengers. ;-)

Why don't you just replace the damned Motherboard? No need to buy new PC. Me now gets upset from mine too. Graphics Card complains for insufficient power and lowers. It is the damned Mobo because I use a separate power supply for the graphics card but message persists. I dare not replace the capacitors because I don't want to risk a damage to the circuit (Under one capacitor I counted 5 lines, impossible to remove the capacitor by hand). Nevermind, when they blow I will get another relic from the garbage scavengers. ;-)

lol, my dell motherboard doesn't even tell me that. Are you supplying the card with enough power? Your psu may not be big enough.

Since I lack knowledge, may I ask? Does it worth to change a mosphet, or it is a pain to find a similar one in the shops?

Well I changed PSU, replaced capacitors in previous one, put it back again + a separate second PSU for graphics card and HDDs, DVD. What I didn't try is to use both PSUs for graphics card. But it mist be the MoBo because in normal weather message will come after loading Windows (expected as overclocked) and rarely other times. But when very hot weather message comes often. MoBo can fry eggs then! Well now coming winter, less trouble. The problem is that message is annoying when it pops up when playing games fullscreen and switches you to windows.

• 2 months later...

grntlord i have tested from begin to end your mission o7v2 but there is something wrong!

i have r put bases on map and they appear as allies they should have been enemies (atreides harkonne emperor and others)

they are 1 side allies, my units can attack them but their units cant attack me .

grntlord i have tested from begin to end your mission o7v2 but there is something wrong!

i have r put bases on map and they appear as allies they should have been enemies (atreides harkonne emperor and others)

they are 1 side allies, my units can attack them but their units cant attack me .

They are neutral until a condition sets them to enemy, that way the death hands and ornithropters are not sent before the specific wave of reinforcements.

it did not work. i waited hour after timer run out of time and enemies dont appear to be.i added smuggler and fremen and they are functional enemies.. but cant get other houses to work.

i made harkonnen atreides bases huge they do make military but notthing more. only smuggler mercenary and fremen are attacking me. .

it did not work. i waited hour after timer run out of time and enemies dont appear to be.i added smuggler and fremen and they are functional enemies.. but cant get other houses to work.

i made harkonnen atreides bases huge they do make military but notthing more. only smuggler mercenary and fremen are attacking me. .

You should read better. I told you it was not completed.

Smugglers and fremen do not have super weapons, so they were set as enemy by default so when they were dropped by carryall they would already be active. Mercenaries are the first enemy you encounter and are functioning at minimum efficiency in the version that you have seen.

can be changed build order in any way so mercenary could expand base on it own? i know there was one for ordos mission 6 both 2 maps but im interresed if can be done something better of course if build order is not hard coded then this cant be turned

just had idea if ai could build more turrets manually without messing with map file

can be changed build order in any way so mercenary could expand base on it own? i know there was one for ordos mission 6 both 2 maps but im interresed if can be done something better of course if build order is not hard coded then this cant be turned

just had idea if ai could build more turrets manually without messing with map file

The AI is terrible at building placement, they build things in a very disorganized way (Not completely on concrete, randomly located).

The only way to get the AI to build is to set skirmish AI on. Otherwise they only rebuild destroyed buildings, and to a limited degree.

ai should not be limited

play tiberian sun with firestorm ai build walls and gates

while dune2000 ai build few turrets and 1 wall :s

AI section is coded into dune2000.dat or mis file exacly.

===========

i want make ai build more rocket turrets

and expand base by making mcv and moving it to another area deploy build second base, this happens in EBFD

ai should not be limited

play tiberian sun with firestorm ai build walls and gates

while dune2000 ai build few turrets and 1 wall :s

AI section is coded into dune2000.dat or mis file exacly.

===========

i want make ai build more rocket turrets

and expand base by making mcv and moving it to another area deploy build second base, this happens in EBFD

Dune 2000 was not made by westwood.