you can ally with ai

AMIgaBot

so there wasnt white color. there is only grey.

because :

You can now play as CHOAM - light brown.

same as amigabot's fremen - you can set everything, but dont touch the color!!!!

it is for skirmish, as you know.

and i know which offset in cfg file is for color, but you dont need it now - all colors revealed.

dune2000choam.zip

Just to establish, for those of you interested in what DaxxXyrax has found, the offset 0x6D is the colour, when set to 0x04 it's the light grey, when set to 07 it's the light brown.

Might release a skirmish.uil with buttons for all eight colours.

Incidentally, although you probably know this, colours are stored in BGR rather than RGB.

well look at cnc red alert 1. there was alot of colors. most of them are imported in game since  dune has no own colors, they are using old color scheme. as in red alet there is grey color. for red alert 2  the sepcial ai JP and civilians had the grey.  .. lets crunch more

Are you joking? Dune 2000 took an experienced development team of many people working full time several years. Making it for a browser, with one or few people part time is not an easy thing. PHP isn't built for live gaming, I'd certainly never dream of using it for an RTS (for one thing it's impossible.) However, please post your progress on making a browser based D2k ;)

it could be  text based game

take any rpg online game , rename all uldings/units to dune2000 ones. if possible implement  grapchics .. thats it what i meaning.  i dont have good server for multiplayer game but i try to find one and will need helper