you can ally with ai

AMIgaBot

yes it works.. if u put this into skirmish u wont get carryal with harvester when u build refinery LOL

wonder if we can tie reinforcements to a specific area and units.

edit: Maybe we can cahnge a value there to make other units delivered in 2 minute incriminates.

0F60 contain that 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

1C2F does not exist  but found  1C28  contain 00 00 00 3F 00 00 00 3F

2D20 contain  70 17 00 00 88 13 00 00

39EF does not exist but found   39E6 with  00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

i meant FROM 0F60 TO 1C2F

grr... cant do it without whole dune game...

but youcan do it>

in shai hulud, make every squareof map with dirt, but not in paint option, but in the second, i dont remember how it is called, where you can choose rock cliffs etc. so select one dirt tile andcover the whole map with it. (you can minimize the map pixel size to save time)

now copy ordos starport to this "new" map (make sure you havent got any bulding, worms, units spice sand, etc.)

now,save.

go to the hex editor, and you will see only two or three hex values.

e.g.

almost every values are 65, but the other two are different like 57 48 (this isnt anything, it comes up in my head first) that second value is the ordos starport (only in .map file, maybe not in .mis file. but maybe yes)

i checked these offsets. notthing happens in campagin and in skirmish.  i tried edit    but i got notthing satisfactory. .  if i could play as sub house in skirmish then i possibly would be able use reinforcements via starport. i mean by playing mercenary house

i checked these offsets. notthing happens in campagin and in skirmish.  i tried edit    but i got notthing satisfactory. .  if i could play as sub house in skirmish then i possibly would be able use reinforcements via starport. i mean by playing mercenary house

that would not work. there is no sub houses in skirmish, only colors and main houses. Second, we have already discovered that buildings will not spawn in skirmish, meaning that we cannot use the campaign reinforcements method.

dune2000.cfg what i put has only implemented  grey color, notthing more.    since sub houses are created in campagin. maybe finding  mercenary offset  could help a bit.

we have abilities to  try to change that.. maybe there is some way to have  reinforcements via carryal for skirmish.  i looked for ordos 3 v 2 mis file  to find the reinforcements data but no effect , thing is that in that ordos mission u get infinite reinforcements i think once per 15 minutes u get 4 raiders and once per 30 minutes after first reinforcements  u get 2 quads. ..

the stufff what we look for is in dune2000.dat  also  you never looked at c:westwooddune2000dataUI_DATA  look at ui-data folder. there may be some useful things.  i found here  way to have  9 crates on map . igot also 54 units for  map but unfunctional. i still get 10  :/

if you have backup u can do anything lol.. 

we can try this

we must find orginal houses offset and subhouse offset  same as for  mis file map file and for dat file.  when we are confirmed then we  have weapon to use for

if you have backup u can do anything lol..   

we can try this

we must find orginal houses offset and subhouse offset  same as for  mis file map file and for dat file.  when we are confirmed then we  have weapon to use for

my point is we cant play around with it randomly anymore, we need to research more throughly.

My dream may come true to play as the mercs  soon.....