Chani or Irulan?

Alexander_Ordos

Its funny that you such often compare Irulan to Hitler. You can`t compare them, its impossible. Irulan didn`t kill anybody and didn`t cause somebody death. Hilter and Mussolini were fanatics. Does Irulan was fanatic? This was only where she grew up. Later she understand she wasn`t fair and she trying fix everything. This was Irulan who brought up Paul`s children.

By the way, who made me Irulan protector here?

All BG's can't possibly be good. Jessia steered away from the BG way, and against the system. Why can't others steer away and be traitors to the Great Houses? With the BG training I'm sure the traitor could block her intentions.

Actuly Mussiline was not that bad of a ruler. Up untill ww2. He was a man of the people. I have seen Videos that show him helping in the feilds with farmworkers. lol i would pay to see hitler do that. He captured Eithepia and aided the fasists in the spainish civil war. He was loved by millions of italions around the world. His only fault was alling with hittler and signing the steel pact of 1935 or 36 dont reamber. He was actuly a prety good fasist. Dont get me wrong i hate fasisem and in no way saying that its good. But compared to other fasist and other hated leaders he wasnet that bad.

plese not i dont know all the detales are about it. but thats the story i know. so i may be wrong

Yes. I know about Hitler more than I want know, so please don`t start with this again.

You are sure that all Bene Gesserit was good? Because when Jessica left Bene, she gave Leto son, not daughter and helped Paul, but when she came back in "Children of Dune" she was involved in Leto II kidnap. Bene Gesserit were good in this what they were doing but the way they carry out things was not as good.

The Bene Gesserit helped mankind after the Butlerian Jihad by starting their great school. After the Butlerian Jihad mankind suffered greatly in the mental department so the Bene Gesserit became one of the great schools of teaching. In that aspect the Bene Gesserit were good but remember they are a qusai-religious sisterhood and they also have there own agenda for mankind.

Being good with bad intentions? So you think the atomic bomb on Hiroshima was good? You think killing someone because they might kill your family is good, which would be in the smallest probability, let alone the accomplishing of that is highly doubted? What good intentions are these? Helping mankind? To them they will be, but not necessarily to others.