Silly things that you find annoying

alchemi2

Your nationality is whatever you want it to be depending on what you choose to define it as. That is nation of birth, nation of heritage, nation of resisdency, nation of citizenship... It's a largely human construct anyway, so I see no reason not to blur the lines a bit.

Silly things I find annoying?

Any dog smaller than a foot long or high.

The letter J.

When people don't pronounce the letter T.

Smokers.

Misidentification of practically anything.

Children.

Fat children.

Vegetarians.

Charity workers.

Any buzzing noise, except some insects.

The word 'proactive.'

Reactor.

People who aren't short but hunch over so they look like they are.

Polka dots.

Asymmetrical clothing.

Dirty glass.

Obtuse angles.

Small cars.

Monkeys.

People who complain about every bloody thing.

Which is why, even though I am an intensely angry and easily annoyed individual, I don't complain very much. I just take out my frustration on those around me. Congratulations, you can be part of the coping process.

i find it annoying that..........

Ok, so it's the "in" thing for asian girls to hook up with white guys and vice versa, and just when I go to a university where there are a plethora of the asian females, it ends up they all brought their asian boyfriends/fiances/husbands half way around the world with them. every single one of them, i swear.

All of my mandarine skills (roughly 10 words) for nothing.Ā  :(

i find it annoying that..........

Ok, so it's the "in" thing for asian girls to hook up with white guys and vice versa, and just when I go to a university where there are a plethora of the asian females, it ends up they all brought their asian boyfriends/fiances/husbands half way around the world with them. every single one of them, i swear.

All of my mandarine skills (roughly 10 words) for nothing.Ā  :(

It

Missing or disorganized changelogs.

Back in 2005 I gave a recommendation to reverse the order of changelog for customizegoogle.com firefox plugin. They accepted it shortly after.

Yesterday and Today I made some recommendations with Miro about the changelog, and some changes have already been made (info on 1.2.1 and 1.2.2 published), with more to come. It was impossible to find miro changelog, so hopefully they will be adding a changelog link on download page. With Miro 1.2.3 being released sometime soon.

And once Conky 2.5.1 is released (within 24 hours hopefully) I'll be emailing someone on ubuntu MOTU team to see if they can get it uploaded in time for hardy heron release.

Hurray for me!

Anyone got a life I can borrow?

ditto to that Dunenewt.Ā  you could even throw in Mothers :-X, but depends on if you consider your mother to be silly.Ā  My mother is often silly but very rarely annoying, mostly when she tells me to cut my hair >:( lol, i still lover her.

Yesterday and Today I made some recommendations with Miro about the changelog, and some changes have already been made (info on 1.2.1 and 1.2.2 published), with more to come. It was impossible to find miro changelog, so hopefully they will be adding a changelog link on download page. With Miro 1.2.3 being released sometime soon.

Woot they implemented the changelog on download page.

http://www.getmiro.com/download/

post-1194-12833239639404_thumb.png

post-1194-12833239639893_thumb.png

I think girlfriends would be a good, albeit controversial, addition to the list.

I think yes, but when they are annoying it seems far from silly.

Edit: That the forum doesn't adjust to BST. Now I'm way behind on work.