Silly things that you find annoying

alchemi2

Arguing with people about Sunday Shopping bans and minimum wages.

They are completely retarded when it comes to these subjects.

My stances:

1. government should not interfere with what days they are open or their hours of operation.

2. Increasing the minimum wage by large amounts will not solve low income earning problems.

These two arguments could have their own threads. If anyone else is interested in this discussion feel free to start one.

Hwi Noree you are so right.

JW were always coming to my house as the wife is too polite to say p*ss*ff and always took their literature but after two visits with me they stop coming! maybe my argument about God being a fascist struck home or they marked me down as a nutter I'll never know.

JWs are a disadvantaged lot in Singapore. You wouldn't ever see them going from house to house converting people, because it's not a welcome religion here at all.

To a certain extent, many consider them (mistakenly or not is up to you) a cult. Personally, I wouldn't consider them so, but I don't welcome debate on this.

Annoying? Crowds.

I find it annoying when one of my msn contacts gets their account compromised. Got an email about buying stuff from some website (the website Chinese account has been suspended or terminated). That went into my normal inbox. I replied saying their hotmail account was compromised.

Then I got an email from the same person that went into my junk mail, and it was for whereareyounow website (facebook type clone). wayn looks legit, so I don't know what happened there. Although still a crappy website.

Ahh according to wikipedia, wayn easily harvests your email contacts. So I'd watch out for them.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, I guess not silly, but...

When most likely raccoons ate three 3 day old kittens. The mother is going crazy meowing.

EDIT:

Now the older mother cat is acting crazy... so maybe she moved them. Hopefully. These cats eat >100 mice/rats per year