Regrets

Mihail

The trick is to turn every unpleasent experience into a lesson, even if that lesson is only "don't get into that situation again."

I like this logic. There's a lesson in everything. But that is beoynd a simple "story with a moral" attitude, right? I hate moralizing in any form.

I don't want a boyfriend, that's for sure.

If you were my girlfriend I'd be ashamed of me. I reckon I could do better.

I reckon I could do better too, since that would be pretty disgusting right? I'd be ashamed of myself if I was your girlfriend... Very ashamed.

Seriously, the culture and style of his family, school, friends,e.t.c are very different to this forum and what is taken offensively here is taken as nothing to him. If you lived in his shoes for a while, I think that you would find that the word ''gay'' actually has subtle and complex meaning to it. It is almost like an inside joke that only a family member would understand.

Boy + Boy = NO

Uh huh. I see what Sneakgab meant now.

*chuckle*

Uh huh. I see what Sneakgab meant now.

*chuckle*

It's not what it looks like! But seriously, I'm not a "homophobe", to be honest, by "Boy + Boy = NO" it just isn't for me (ie. what I mean't to say is "Boy + Me = NO), I think it's annoying how most people at my school will (most likely) discriminate against homosexuals.

I sometimes find it funny to act like a person who's obsessed with a kind of stupid prejudice (chauvinism, for example), so as to mock those prejudices. But I don't do it quite often (especially in communication with people whom I don't know well and who don't know me well either), since such behavior might be misunderstood, and could make a wrong impression of me really being prejudiced :-X

Right. However, I'm quite a reserved person actually, so I probably generally avoid such kind of behavior with people whom I don't know very good. It's enough that I tend to engage in discussions of abstract topics with everyone where a small talk about weather would be more appropriate :D Otherwise, we've developed quite a jocular and ironic attitude in communication with my friends in the University :)

It's not what it looks like! But seriously, I'm not a "homophobe", to be honest, by "Boy + Boy = NO" it just isn't for me (ie. what I mean't to say is "Boy + Me = NO), I think it's annoying how most people at my school will (most likely) discriminate against homosexuals.

what about girl+girl kirbs? :O lots of guys are really into that.

speaking of girl+girl I'm playing at my first wedding where there's no groom.  I'm kindof curious, but it will probably be similar to a "traditional" wedding.  I'm just wondering how they decide which one marches down the aile. or do they march down together?

what about girl+girl kirbs? :O lots of guys are really into that.

No, I'm not really into that either... You see... I'm a tranny... I'm lying, but anyway, I'm not really into "those" things, I don't think I will be, eg. On facebook, I got 100% purity on a purity test.