Regrets

Mihail

Meeting dislikable people is a learning experience. It teaches you how to deal with dislikable people, for a start. Patience, tolerance, practical maliciousness: all things that may develop as a result of meeting dislikable people. The trick is to turn every unpleasent experience into a lesson, even if that lesson is only "don't get into that situation again."

I regret responding to KGA's post.

Anyway, right now I'm regretting not doing my research proposal earlier, because the sun is out, and will be for most of this week, not to mention the fact that it is my birthday on Thursday.  However, now I have to stay inside and get this done, although I am tempted to get my flip flops and swim shorts on, and go for a swim in the sea later, I'll just have to see if I can find the time. 

Luckily the sun is quite hidden away and its pretty cold down here so revising is quite easy (on a  break btw so not slacking) we even had snow on sunday which was very strange.

BTW if you're slightly more subtle and witty you usually get away with it. ;)

Yeah I sometimes find myself dwelling on regrets a lot. The best thing is just to accept that you can't change things and try to make better decisions in the future. I usually accept that I'm doomed to just make bad decisions. I always just stop caring if I find myself dwelling.

@Khan

you'll feel the cost of having a 24/7 prostitute (that's basicly what a gf is when you live with them - except you get less sex!)

Actually our "home" economy would be heaven for Edric O. We share all costs and have about the same amount each for drugs, prostitutes and alchohol, or what ever we decide to spend the rest on.

but to be completely honest I don't have anything to complain about.

you'll feel the cost of having a 24/7 prostitute (that's basicly what a gf is when you live with them - except you get less sex!)

If I was you're girlfriend, I'd be ashamed of you.

No 24/7 drugged up prostitutes sound pretty sweet to me. Maybe I should get my girlfriend a horse.

Sarcastic? Eh?

If I was you're girlfriend, I'd be ashamed of you.