Bring it Back to Life!!!!

Weeman06

Now, personally, I wouldn't be attracted to a lot of posts, I would be attracted to interesting arguments (and that is why I came here). Activity will attract newcomers, but that doesn't mean we have to go over the top (i.e. posting for the sake of posting)

Ah. I din't realise you were only trying to attract people to the General board. Mmph. But I say that if you attract people to the General board with spam, the spam will spread where the 'spammer generation' spreads.

If only the people who complain about spam actually posted the interesting arguments they keep talking about, we wouldn't have this problem. As it stands, the choice isn't between spam and interesting arguments, it's between spam and nothing at all.

Well, there are some old PRP threads that I never quite finished with. Of course that would mean re-reading much only to add a bit here and there. Fresher threads generally have a better effort/time/cost value ratio to post in.

Well, I will admit that I am not often a thread starter. Maybe I'll think something up.

Clearly it will become necessary to slay your character with the sword of a thousand truths.

There are several older PRP topics with important posts that I never got around to respond to - mostly because they are rather long and require equally long replies. But I will try to reply to them in the next few days, and hopefully get some discussion going again.