Bring it Back to Life!!!!

Weeman06

To be honest, I don't think we're going to be gettin more than 50 posts a day from now on.  It was fun when we were getting 250 posts a day, but I guess people just can't keep that up.

I wouldn't be that bleak. We have been getting more than 50 posts a day every day this month so far. It's true that it seems more and more difficult to reach the 100 posts mark, though. We need some interesting new topics to stimulate debate, or some exciting Dune news.

In any case, our posting rate is still up there at 2004-2005 levels. The revolution has been a success.

I don't understand that data, expecially the unique hits graph.  Unique hits are only 1.8 all last week?  That doesn't make sense at all.  We all know for a fact that more than 2 people visited this site in the last week.

I don't understand that data, expecially the unique hits graph.  Unique hits are only 1.8 all last week?  That doesn't make sense at all.  We all know for a fact that more than 2 people visited this site in the last week.

No, that 1.8 measures average page views per user. So the average visitor last week viewed 1.8 pages. Since we know that there are many visitors (us here in the forums) who view a lot more pages than that, this means that there must be a great number of guests who only look at the main page (1 page viewed) and move on.