Bring it Back to Life!!!!

Weeman06

No, that 44% covers people who visit the dune2k.com subdomain (as opposed to the forum.dune2k.com subdomain, or any other). So basically anyone who views either the main page or any other page on the main site.

I'm not sure how they count people who visit more than one subdomain. In other words, are we talking about 44% of our visitors viewing only the dune2k.com subdomain, or mostly pages on that subdomain, or first pages on that subdomain and then others (like the forum)? I find it hard to believe that only 44% of visitors see the main page, for example. It should be a lot higher than that.

Edit: Maybe they count hits, not visitors. As in, 44% of our hits are on the main website, 23% are on the forum, and so on. Yes, that makes a lot more sense.

I did launch two Anti-Spam missiles early this morning.  I last tracked their trajectory over Gloucester and the smallest province of South Africa... they have the effect of causing the "victim" to inexplicably seek other activities to occupy their time (such as sunbathing, watching television, etc.) instead of inundating forums with either numerous or inane posts.

Their effect is temporary.  I apologise for the inconvenience. :P

*looks out at the Sun*

I must resist, and stay here to post...

*stares out at the Sun again, but feels sunburnt*

Hmm, I think I will be posting more today, although I may take a quick trip down to the sea and go for a swim to cool off.

I did launch two Anti-Spam missiles early this morning.  I last tracked their trajectory over Gloucester and the smallest province of South Africa... they have the effect of causing the "victim" to inexplicably seek other activities to occupy their time (such as sunbathing, watching television, etc.) instead of inundating forums with either numerous or inane posts.

Their effect is temporary.  I apologise for the inconvenience. :P

Should missiles be launched again, I'm afraid Edric O would take countermeasures and offensive action.

You do that Edric.

We haven't had many posts at all recently, but fear not, because I have several interesting ideas for threads, and will continue to badger Dante into taking part in my Fan-Fic...all when I get back from the pub, because its Leeds v Carlisle in the second leg of the League One semi finals!

Meh, you're just saying that because you're too old to be preoccupied with it. ;)

The weird thing is, the average age on this forum seems to be advancing rather than staying stable. Not so long ago it was a forum full of teenagers. Now we're all in our 20s.

In a few decades I look forward to Dunenewt starting a topic entitled "When do you plan to retire?"