World Cup 2006TM

Nuvollari

BTW, how does denmark do???

I take it you're being sarcastic - Denmark wasn't good enough to qualify and that's perfectly fine by me, I was hoping Morten Olsen would stop as the national coach - so we could start to build a new team, but no!

The best thing about Denmark not being in the WC is that we wont lose any games...

I've placed my bets on Mexico, Germany and Spain.

Germany won!!! Germany won!!! Wooooooooooooooooootttt!!!!!!!

*ahem*

England 0 - 0 Trinidad.Ā  There was an excellent scoring opportunity for TnT just before half-time, but the striker got it in his face, and Terry cleared it just outside the frame. Lucky Lucky. Rooney's on now, never seen him play, dont wanna, as long as he doesn't beat the Tjermanns.Ā  ;D

j/k, going to watch. Catch y'all later.

I don't care what happens, as long as the Tjermanns keep winningĀ  ;D

Tonight's match-to-watch is Netherlands vs Cote D'Ivoire, ie Nistelrooy vs Drogba. I was a big Nistelrooy fan 3-4 years back when I used to watch the EPL. Lets hope the match's interesting.

Don't underestimate Ecuador.

Their first WC quarterfinals might be against England, the way things're going. Seriously, I think we should. They don't have much of a chance against the Brits, esp with Rooney back on. Ericksson might play Walcott and Neville on that too, so it'll be real tough for Ecuador.