World Cup 2006TM

Nuvollari

Look world cup its fair...there is no paying shit..trust me

oh ya.. what eals is fair??? ure parents??? ure relegion?? the new world order???

am not saying that all the matches are fixed here... but all i am saying that it is known

that mister blater and staff are big corrupted company and somtimes they have what it takes

to change things around...for example.. like making brazil leave the world cup for germany

in exchange of a long german plan to feed the brazilian street peapol....

in the other hand germany will benift from the turism and the big name the german team will have

just like the french team did.... am saying it again nu ..this is not the fact .its only my openion..i see haw football is maneged in the place i live in..and its a real political joke..

What the alchemist said. Football may be rigged at your local level, but the World Cup's just too big for that. And besides, d'ya actually think the Brazillian team'll give up the cup for money? forget the team, you think their managers, medics, president, whatever, will do it? At that level, its above bribes, spice. Small teams, yeah, refrees and their assistants, yeah, but teams - never. not a chance.

oh, and portugal have beaten mexico 2-1. waiting for Netherlands vs Argentina at 0030, 2 hours from now, always been a big nistelrooy fan.

The Netherlands vs Argentinia remained undecided 0 - 0

Overall it was a nice match, nice shots on goal at both sides, in the end The Netherlands were a little stronger.

They didn't weaken the 2d half like they did the previous 2 games...

Serbia & Montenegro - C

czech will win against italy and ghana against usa...

1. czech

2. ghana

3. italy

4. usa

thsi would be a lot of fun  :)

Ghana was correct,

But italy won..

so its

1. Italy

2. Ghana

3. Czech

4. USA

But great! an African country to the next round..

as long as germany will be world cup winner 2006...

did you know, germany was wc winner 54,74 and 1990

if you calculate 54x74 - 1990 = 2006  ;)

(uh... this one is for conspiracy theories about the wc rigging  ;D )

as long as germany will be world cup winner 2006...

Hear, Hear!!!

8 minutes to kickoff, Australia vs Croatia and Brazil vs Japan. The soccerroos need a draw or win to proceed to the next round, whereas the Croats need a win. I say 2-1 Australia, and 2-0 Brazil. You chaps?

as somone who lives in africa and watches african football i knew from the start haw bad the africans are this wc...i mean who the hell is this tugo..lol or angola ..hehee

were is the nigerian amokachy and okocha and the great ito from cameron...

we miss the moroco attakers and the powerfull senigal hagy diof.and papa diop..

the african qualifiers this year are crap of the dump..

and they dont stand any chance in the face of real african teams ..like egypt...

but what can i say...only the bad level the big guns  shoed in the qualifers  did show those poor

countryes in the finals to bring bad image to african football....

u are joking about beatting brazill.. i remeber cameron beatting argentinian team 1:0 back in the 90S  with the great maradona in the the field..

Yeah, they've got spirit, they showed it in all their matches.

So Brazil're through, no surprise there. Aussies, hmm, they played better than the Croats quite often, but couldn't get the finish, and finish is what differentiates the Big Teams from the rest. Ukraine have just qualified, and the Saudies have been beaten by Spain, who're through too.

Next two matches are Togo vs France, and Switzerland vs Korea. The news chappie said that Les Blues have to win by atleast 2 goals to gaurantee their qualification, less means they'll have to bank on the other match. I don't think I'll be watching tonight, though, neither match sounds that interesting  :-