World Cup 2006TM

Nuvollari

Thats what I meant.

I like the way ZZ plays, and I see some real genius in Henry (plus his name is cool, and his ads were ok :P), but for me the Italians...I dunno, maybe its from when my friend was always supporting them and watching their league footie or what  ;).

i think the only player who won the cup twice was pele..lots of  player including maradona tryed

to repeat that again but faild..now i guess it can be possible with some less skilled players

like zidan and freinds....but as i said the reason is the poor class the world football has falling into...

as somone who lives in africa and watches african football i knew from the start haw bad the africans are this wc...i mean who the hell is this tugo..lol or angola ..hehee

were is the nigerian amokachy and okocha and the great ito from cameron...

we miss the moroco attakers and the powerfull senigal hagy diof.and papa diop..

the african qualifiers this year are crap of the dump..

and they dont stand any chance in the face of real african teams ..like egypt...

but what can i say...only the bad level the big guns  shoed in the qualifers  did show those poor

countryes in the finals to bring bad image to african football....

u are joking about beatting brazill.. i remeber cameron beatting argentinian team 1:0 back in the 90S  with the great maradona in the the field..

that was the first sings of this misrable wc...not only egypt but the game africa has went down

so bad..all the good teams are gone..

Italia was bad :( lol io didn even saw it...but from what i ve heard it sucked.

look haw peapol changes over night...is this the team you were expecting to win the cup..

you said it aint even worth watching...strange

Germany will beat Argentina and take the gold...and I'll be rich.

but seriously - the winner of that game will win the WC.

worst case scenario would be France vs Italy (I wouldn't even watch that game!)

best case scenario Germany vs Brazil

so tomorrow I won't watch football!

Italy have played attack football one time in this WC and that was the last minutes in the semi.

France...well...

Mexico was the only team with only 3 defenders sadly they couldn't get the damn ball in the net. It's sad to see that defence is the only way. And it's sad that the english didn't fire Svennis before the world cup.

there's just not room for both Stevie and Lampard at the same time!

can't wait till Premier League starts again so we can watch some decent football - instead of this constant diving and cheats.

good nu... u have the right to be happy..italy did well..

note: zidan has surly developed a mental illness...and becom a crazy man

That head butt was pure hilarious! Good thing he's retiring right after, but damn he might've gotten that 2nd pk in for France! OH well.

it was more like a hit from mortal combat fetalety moves not a hit in a football match..

and in my openion cosed the french team to lose...

but on the other hand the italian player was holding him in a dirty way and the italian team

was actuly spoiling the match after they all got tierd in extra time...

it was a bad way to try and reatch the penaltyes by stoping the game...

after all i dunno haw this mafia luky italy team got to the final...

they played like gansters....despite all what zidan did..

I believe Materazzi said something about his religion, Islam. Zidane is known to be rather sensitive and uncooperative when quizzed by the media on his religion, such as a question like "How do you think your religion has influenced how you play football?".

Italians would do anything to achieve what they set out to achieve. That is the same place where Nazi gangsters like Paolo Di Canio and racist bastards like Christian Vieri were born and bred. Tough luck for Zidane and France. If any of the seven black players on the French team were called a "nigger" by Materazzi, I believe they would have reacted likewise, or even sock him in the face, to make it look more handsome than it already is.