World Cup 2006TM

Nuvollari

Nuvollari, why is Zidane "bastard"? Because he retaliated against a racial slur by the innocent child Materazzi? Oh cut the crap already! Would you just stand still and not react if someone in your class kept tailing you and insulted you, your religion and your family? Fair enough, what Zidane did was not right, but similarly, Materazzi was also in the wrong. Stop being blind to your diving, cheating Italians.

Totti is a very good player..and hes not as bastard as zidanne.

pull you lower lip over your head and swallow!

according to some (dubious) newspapers Buffon has told Lippi (doesn't matter much though as he's stopping) that he doesn't wanna play on the same team as Materazzi your little golden saint - but I guess you like Di Canio as well!

Zidane is one of the best players in the world this decade imo - Totti will never even be able to stand in his shadow that little spitting cunt! However what Zidane did was stupid and unprofessional, but I'd REALLY like to hear what Materazzi said to him.

This world cup has been the most boring and defensive world cup I can recall - and I hope this isn't the way football will be played in the future.

LoL i didint say Materazzi was chill or anything..but wtf....look at the scene...first the bastard..zidanne was smilling then he made a 180 and headbuted materazzi's chest...shameful.And i liked this world cup...much better than the 2002 one.and plus the france's teams is like 80% black people..so that aint France !!!South Africa was playing vs Italy in the final

PS.hes a man huh? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1i_l0OeeMc check this

LoL i didint say Materazzi was chill or anything..but wtf....look at the scene...first the bastard..zidanne was smilling then he made a 180 and headbuted materazzi's chest...shameful.And i liked this world cup...much better than the 2002 one.and plus the france's teams is like 80% black people..so that aint France !!!South Africa was playing vs Italy in the final

PS.hes a man huh? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1i_l0OeeMc check this

have you ever heard about colonies - those "black" players ARE french!

you wouldn't have to have the surname Di Canio now do you?

Okay...and so the brazilians are portugesse right?bs.you still didnt awnser me about Zifag Zigot..Ha i m black too hihihi but i m french.francais 100%

Erm if you're family dates back to brazil but you were born in Portugal then yes you are Portuguese.

Aside from being the only good part in that whole match watch your little video again and ask yourself why Materazzi was holding onto Zidane like that, and what he was saying as Zidane walked away (yep trying to do the more grown up thing). The Itallian players have stuff like that coming to them, cheaters everyone I say.

how old are you?

Zidane didn't do it because he was pulled in his shirt - get a grip!

and I did answer you question read my other reply.

regarding colonies - why do you think there're lots of "blacks" in England and Holland as well? These players aren't imported and sure in hell not from South Africa - it has never been a french colony.

Zidane hales from Algeria - a former french colony.

you're nothing but a sorry little racist.

It happens in every match to get hold ur shirt..so..come on.

Did you even watch the match or are you just regurgitating headlines? That was no shirt pulling he was practically hugging him. Tell me is being childish common for all itallians?

I never said that Denmark was a better team - that's not a chinese flag btw it's vietnamnese.

Denmark has a lausy league and a lausy national team!

Italy actually have a good team - too sad most of them dive, cheat and spit! AND sad that they don't play attacking football instead.

oh! and I would have guessed you younger than 16 - but you must have taken the same classes as Materazzi the ignorant did.

Zidane ignored Materazzi's insults(aimed at his mother and sister) several times until he couldn't take it anymore, and gave him what he deserved. Immigrant families tend to be very close-knit and share very strong family bonds, because of their struggles to survive under harsh social conditions. It is never right to insult another human being, and worse still, his family as well. I wonder why Materazzi has to stoop to such a low level, and even tell lies when questioned about what he said.

Zidane got shoved over his limits and lost his head because of the personal insults, not because of the shirt-pulling. No human being in the right mind, with moral grounds, would do nothing but absorb wave after wave of insults without retaliating. If I insulted your mother and siblings now, would you like it? I won't even bother to comment on your other remarks.

I usually post like this when I feel the need to. Other than that, I just keep my opinions and thoughts simple, down to typical one-liners. Most threads on this board(General, which is more like an off-topic board...) don't ask more than a couple of lines from me per post. Nuvollari needs some basic education and God Almighty has sent me down to provide her with some! In case she is interested to know, I am 16 too. Maturity does not come with age, it comes with responsibility and morality.

Ever since I gained knowledge of the cruel world out there, I have always felt strongly for religious, racial and moral issues such as this one. Nuvollari is behaving as if Zidane has committed bloody murders against her innocent Italian compatriots. Personal insults are no laughing matter, and each human being has his or her own limits and tolerance levels. In every case, the instigator(the "victim" or the one who provoked the "criminal") is never shamed, but the one who retaliates would be, and is given a nasty lot of flak too. Nuvollari, you are free to concoct and share your own opinions, but I just want to correct you on some of your... perplexing views.

No, I am not trying to right Zidane's wrongs. What he did is wrong, but what Materazzi did to make him commit such an act is also no better. Here's my two cents. Note that I have completely steered clear of any insults, name-calling and slurs in my recent posts concerning this issue. Thank you very much for your time, have fun watching "Zifag Zigot" headbutting your boy Materazzi!