4000th post!

GUNWOUNDS

Clemenza you dont get it man.... did people have computers 1000 years ago? 100 years ago? 50 years ago?

Computers are one hell of a luxury and you should appreciate them.  Its like saying... "Gee i dont want to be such a dork and use a modern toilet..... i think i will go and shit in the backyard or maybe construct an outhouse.... cuz some how that is living life to the fullest and is more natural"

Sorry but i like my toilets and i like my computers.... if you are gonna give up computers you might as well give up washing machines and stoves and cook your food over a bonfire in your backyard while beating your clothes against a rock in a river.

Enjoying your computer is not something you should feel guilty about... you are experiencing something that most of our species hasnt been able to do.  You press a plastic button and it transmits your ideas at the speed of light to somebody else... of course that is going to fascinate you and make you spend alot of time on it. 

Step back and realize why you feel the way you do before you succumb to the media perpetuated definition of "cool" which only makes you a slave to the conformity of mindless masses that digest pre-packaged M-TV coolness  hosted by some guy name "Chad", who tells you that you must spend 20 bucks at a movie theater w/ a chick, talk about J-Lo, and genuinely care that Little Bow Wow broke up with Ciara, in order to be "cool" or have a "life".  WHO GIVES A SH*T!  Little Bow Wow could be disintegrated by a falling meteorite tomorrow, and it would not stop me from thinking about which spell to use on the next enemy i meet in oblivion.

Use your computer...be a geek.... and be proud dammit!

Guns

Oh my God ! I am a geek ! I dont know who the hell Little Bow Wow is ! :P Or Ciara for that matter...

Bow wow completely blows. Always did. He's not a no limit soldier.

Ciara is just a pop person whose music gets played at the dance clubs.

Weren't the two of them dating and broke off lately (actually last year maybe but no one really knew till this month?)?

I would post a link to a good celebrity news website (that is not corporate run!), but I think it could contain not safe for work images. So google wwtdd :) That's where all the latest and greatest gossip/images are. Sometimes high res too!  :-[

Bah, I'd kick bowwow's ass if I had a chance to anyday. Little punk acting tough. He's all tough until he realizes my fist is the size of his head. I hate punks who try to act tough, because people take them seriously.

Anyway, the only gossip I'll listen to are new movies coming out. My faith in humanity must be renewed! There's got to be another good movie coming out  :-[

Clemenza you dont get it man.... did people have computers 1000 years ago? 100 years ago? 50 years ago?

Computers are one hell of a luxury and you should appreciate them.  Its like saying... "Gee i dont want to be such a dork and use a modern toilet..... i think i will go and shit in the backyard or maybe construct an outhouse.... cuz some how that is living life to the fullest and is more natural"

Sorry but i like my toilets and i like my computers.... if you are gonna give up computers you might as well give up washing machines and stoves and cook your food over a bonfire in your backyard while beating your clothes against a rock in a river.

Enjoying your computer is not something you should feel guilty about... you are experiencing something that most of our species hasnt been able to do.  You press a plastic button and it transmits your ideas at the speed of light to somebody else... of course that is going to fascinate you and make you spend alot of time on it.

Step back and realize why you feel the way you do before you succumb to the media perpetuated definition of "cool" which only makes you a slave to the conformity of mindless masses that digest pre-packaged M-TV coolness  hosted by some guy name "Chad", who tells you that you must spend 20 bucks at a movie theater w/ a chick, talk about J-Lo, and genuinely care that Little Bow Wow broke up with Ciara, in order to be "cool" or have a "life".  WHO GIVES A SH*T!  Little Bow Wow could be disintegrated by a falling meteorite tomorrow, and it would not stop me from thinking about which spell to use on the next enemy i meet in oblivion.

Use your computer...be a geek.... and be proud dammit!

Guns

No no, I'm not saying being a geek is bad or anything(Although looking back on my previous posts I obviously transmit the message that it is,sorry), I just feel like I'm sort of decaying, if you will, if I sit too long on the computer. It was entirely my choice, I don't even get MTV and my friends are not what you would call 'cool' by the accepted norms. One is a schizo, who writes amazing stories and things like that because of it, one is  a hopeless pyromaniac, he just loves fire, and often comes to school smelling of smoke(Not cigarette smoke, regular smoke), and one is  a big hardass(And goes psycho at the slightest of insults) but is totally loyal to his friends. We're a motley bunch.:) It was just I who decided I wanted to get out and about more. :) And yes, computers and electronics in general are a luxury.

Woo! Party! Let's go invade Vietnam again and listen to the Beatles!

I don't really care about the Vietnam part.

Let's listen to The Beatles every single damn day, baby!!

"Gee i dont want to be such a dork and use a modern toilet..... i think i will go and shit in the backyard or maybe construct an outhouse.... cuz some how that is living life to the fullest and is more natural"

;D

Oh and congrats Guns. So is it a direct or inverse relation? ;D

• 2 weeks later...

i've got the advantage that my woman lives in the same house and took a vow to feed me.

Lets see you tell it to her like that!!!  ;D

I'm a Deep Purple fan, and also like the Moody Blues, Foreigner, Led Zep and Pink Floyd. Yeah, wierd for a 16 year old, but my dad has this uber-cool rock collection from his young days that I just love listening to. MTV's for my 10 year old sis, I don't get the tv. For 'academic' reasons. So I spend my time here  :D

Unfortunately mom went the other way - Abba and the Bee Gees. Gawd, those bell-bots and 4-octaves-higher-than-testicles-normally-allow voices really get my goat.