Battlefield 2

Acriku

I don't think i'll be playing 2142 anytime soon. I mean i'm still only roughly just over half-way done with vanilla BF2 and it's still as fun as it was when I first started playing it. I will try it out after I'm done with vanilla BF2. I mean honestly, it does not seem like i've played BF2 for as long as I have. It seems to just get better and better each time I log on and play. I am also glad they fixed all of the horrible exploits that stopped me from playing it for a bit. Like the hotel bug on karkand. Man when I found out by accident how bad that really was, I was pissed. Thank god they fixed that one. I can't tell you how many times I went ape-sh*t trying to figure out who the hell was shooting me at the hotel over and over.I'm not crazy about EA, but I will give them thumbs up for at least fixing those bugs.

sorry to burst your bubble scar but as an admin of our server i will tell u exploits are still rife but im glad u havnt been a victom of them but i ban people daily for dodgy exploits thats why if u play on our server u wont see them as they get dealt with in the harshest manner

true what about the pic with the full menu that suks big time as for telling where some of the exploits are sorry not on a open forum as its subject to abuse what can say is when your on karkand take care near the market there is an exploit near there but we do ban them when spotted

any one here can brief us about the missiles used in the jets??

i mean we know they are heat seekers but i played space Sim

games all my life and i still cant figure out haw the dam thing works.

when i shoot them at jets they release flairs and kill my missiles

but when they (good pilots) shoot them at me i release flairs but

nothing happens, the missiles still hit me.

i cant kill choppers even with a clear lock on them..

and even if i tricked the flairs by slowing down.. the missiles

still skip passed the Helli's left and right even if i salvo from

close range,, 

are they diffrent from plane to plane??

what is the secrets behind this all?

we give a lot of detail for guns and ammo and tanks ex.....

but no one knows what is the type of this missiles..

I heard people complain about aimbots and stuff. "So-and-so has an aimbot, ban him blah blah" but I thought they were whingers. I honestly didnt realise such a thing exists.

Whycheat your way into and through a game which should be played for fun ??

As for xcu, I will play on that server as often as I play, and I will xfire you boonman  8).

@Akricu, get your flab back on BF2 howe ;)

I mentioned this once before,but I really think just 1 of those small heles for each main base that they have on road rage would be awesome for Karkand or  alot of other maps. I really do think they are the perfect balanced,not overpowered but just right hele there is in BF2. I mean the ones that look like a small news chopper with machine guns. Man those are just all around fun to fly. It's a shame it's only available on the crappy maps. I would also love to see them somehow incorporate the SF grappling hook and zip line for maps like karkand. Ahh, so much to grapple and zip-line on karkand . For inf. only that would rock. I don't think it would unbalance it at all but improve the fun and a newer skill level.

added u to xfire dude speak soon

am using a copy of bf2 and i playe on private ranked servers. sorry but my cd key wont work on ure

ranked servers

and man you must start to learn haw to be a good heli pilot,, its one of the best parts in the game

speacialy in games with  64/64  players.. dont miss the rush

Spicy !

It could be that you drop your flares, but I`ll bet the other pilot lock on you to force you to drop the flares, then he fire the missile. :O I do anyway ::)

As for choppers, wait till you are close fire your gun instead small burst at a time, this goes for jets too. Missiles lock makes youre alarm ring, gunner don`t need I say more?

Original by Oakenfold @ krackouse.net

In this comprehensive guide, I will cover the basics of flight, targeting, dog fighting, bombing, and how to make sure nobody ever punishes you for the inevitable accidental TK

i know all that cybo.. do u think they lock on me for 5 minuts??

they just lock for 3 secound and i cover my jet with flairs but

the missles pass through the flairs...

i wasnt asking about dogfight manouvers i am just talking about

the rockets and haw to use them.. you didnt get me right this time

no they not cheatting, thats for sure.

even that is not all what i mean..

they can shoot helis with missles and i cant .. even when i shoot it directly at it..

aim bot have nothing to do with it

Spicy, I was talking about the previous page, sorry I didnt make that clear. I was responding to the pictures on xcu website of cheaters with aimbots and stuff.

As for flying, I do that when I need to and for a change and I do ok. I kill a few airborne units, a few ground units, and get blown up too often, and become a mountain missile myself on occasions.

I will try to join the xcu website as well. Scarman, are you back on xfire yet ?

I prefer to perfect the ground inf war.

Scarman, are you back on xfire yet ?

Yea, i'm back on it now, I had(hopefully HAD) some tweaking issues with my new card....i'm gonna run some BF2 testing today I'll have Xfire turned on too. I've been doing a ton of benchmarkings for a prob with it suddenly extreme lag when in game for a min or 2 then back to normal. I updated driver from the card cd software to the newest one. I think it was running in multiple monitor mode.

You would be surprised how many different ways there are to glitch, usually ending up in a building where you can kill and others cant.

They should just permenant claymore the inside of the buildings, then anymore glitches would be sorted out ;-).

Maybe that would have too much of a system impact.

Something needs to be done, as I was on Warlord (SF MAP, lovely with sniper) and people were complaining about palace wall glitching just this week.

People actively look for these things ! Eek !  :O

Some people just have way too much free time on their hands to find such exploits. That is a hot-zone on Karkand also so it would be watched well if the admins. are present i'm sure. If enough people complain about it it will be patched up too I would hope.