Battlefield 2

Acriku

Do you guys still play on the xcu server? It seems like they may have "Road to Jalalabad" map back on. it feels wonderfull to kill 2 or 3 xcu players once in a row! Believe me it's not easy.

One other thing they have changed, is that it's no longer 24 player, they've now made it 30 player but it will still take 6 players to start a game rather than the 32 player/8 player start game. Come on msn and I'll dish out the know hows on ts 2. 8)

Well I still go on there, but my team never has commander, and I need that to get an edge, esp if the other team are not utilising the commander position. That means while trying to keep the UAV up I am up against guys that seem to kill me with one shot, its not easy. They have obviously honed their skills somewhat seriously.

I feel lucky to get to kill enough of them to keep my K/D ratio above 1, which on almost ANY other server is a breeze now. Maybe its becuase there are only about 10-14 people on usually and I am commander that I do so bad, but I cant get over the blap straight in the head I always get.

I want to ask McBoon1997 a question, how did you get those screen shots of the guys cheating ? Does PBuster regularly upload screenies to the server for later perusal ? Shurely they are not providing them voluntarily. Its just that I have never bothered to find out what PB does do, and how it does it above the usuall checking the exe isnt modified.

How very unlike me to double post, but before I forget (I always forget to post about this!) does anyone find it really funny and freaky when you get a kill and you hear a snigger/laugh ? I think it tends to happen only/more as sniper. I think it might be triggered when its a long shot (distance) and its a one-shot-kill. Either way, first few times it made me look outside of the game to see where it came from (I thought maybe someone had laughed in the real world !).

Its happened only about 8-12 times to me, and now I really enjoy it. It sounds really real, a laugh, but somewhat triumphant that he got the kill.

Anyone else ?

Well I still go on there, but my team never has commander, and I need that to get an edge, esp if the other team are not utilising the commander position. That means while trying to keep the UAV up I am up against guys that seem to kill me with one shot, its not easy. They have obviously honed their skills somewhat seriously.

I feel lucky to get to kill enough of them to keep my K/D ratio above 1, which on almost ANY other server is a breeze now. Maybe its becuase there are only about 10-14 people on usually and I am commander that I do so bad, but I cant get over the blap straight in the head I always get.

I want to ask McBoon1997 a question, how did you get those screen shots of the guys cheating ? Does PBuster regularly upload screenies to the server for later perusal ? Shurely they are not providing them voluntarily. Its just that I have never bothered to find out what PB does do, and how it does it above the usuall checking the exe isnt modified.

hey fellas madanod is right again we have new 30 man server and so added some other maps in the rotation straight to your question Re-erjin999 punkbuster takes screenshots off every player in the server something like once every two minutes and stores them on a master server so if we have a suspicion we can look through all the screen shots of what people see and at the end of the day i check through all of them and delete for the next day but it can store up to 1000 shots at a time

Sweet. Thanks for answering. I figured once you told us that you had screenies of the cheaters how it worked, but its good to know someone is keeping an eye out for people who play this game not as a fun challenge but as a way to simply beat people even though they lack skill, much like madenod lacks skill :P

Well I still frequent your server, and it was full the other day and had to wait to get in, which is a good sign, its getting busy ! I like the map choices in that they are different, and if I wasn't so useless at map names I could ask you about some of the original maps that I dont see so much of now.

hey fellas madanod is right again we have new 30 man server and so added some other maps in the rotation straight to your question Re-erjin999 punkbuster takes screenshots off every player in the server something like once every two minutes and stores them on a master server so if we have a suspicion we can look through all the screen shots of what people see and at the end of the day i check through all of them and delete for the next day but it can store up to 1000 shots at a time

Good to know some Admins. still monitor them. I also had no idea what Punk Buster actually did,even though i've always had it selected on when I play.

people even though they lack skill, much like madenod lacks skill :P

Oh mister erjin. And where's the skill in shooting people a mile off with a G36E? I'd like to see you try killing me up close vs me 'ol PKM sunshine! 8)

support weapons have longer range// right?

Yes they do, but accuracy still sux long range and it's inconvenient to have to fire little burst at people while they are running from a long distance away. Esspecially with the PKM as it doesn't have any other functions like burst or single shot modes, so you end up getting the first bullet to hit and the rest of them miss.

Even if you fire by tapping the mouse one by one won't help for long range as it's siply a full auto gun and and you will always get the extra bullet pop out and hit your team mates for no reason. And this is also from a long range point of view. :(

Me and erjin had some fantastic games yesterday and ts 2 really made it extra special so scar/cybo, come join the XCU ts and we can have a laugh and a blast. 8)

Yeah, it is easier with the G36E to shoot longer range with better accuracy. Its just up close Muds can blast like a spamgoat and pray, and you know what? He usually gets it right...the prayer I mean. It works for him.

As for yesterday it was fun with TS. It makes it different in the way Scar and akricu (MIA) will know, but they actually have more then the 3 people we had on our TS.

As for the games, it was a lot better this time, I only had one game I was upset with, the rest were "back to normal" (more kills then deaths, lots of points, yummy).

Its nice to play with people you know, which is why we play together, scar, cybo, muds, rewired and me. Getting to know these lot is fun cos once we get to know them it should make it even better.

I will certainly try to play there more whenever I get online, which unfortunately isnt often enough.

Might be on sporadically over the week.

Oh, and TS cant always be done cos my 'puter is in me bedroom and when someones sleeping I cant be talking, or I get a talking to!  ;)

Ok maddie!

I have to hook up my old PSU until I get my new one back from the supplier.

I will surly join the TS server.Whats the number for it? And I have to practice my anglo sax language ::)Is it TS 2 I have to install?

And NUN do as I did before(or when I put on the voice track for my songs),put your blancket or somtin` similar over your head when talking !! 8)

cybogirl

OK mad I`ll do, I be on tonight. NUN why don`t you buy one of these

http://webshop.witre.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/WSW/da_DK/-/DKK/N_BrowseCatalog-Storefront;sid=fRAcAsipWjMVAo1eniAKBMejPly2D41gF1o=?CategoryName=MainG131740&ProductPage=2

to your " trying to sleep " friend ::)

that`ll do I think hehe.

cybo

• 2 weeks later...

Well done scarman :)

Now for actually talking with everyone, will be the bestest thing that happens with bf 2 and sf. Come cybo I know you have a mic so you should be able to join us on sunday for 6-7 hours of talking and shooting. 8)

well I do have a headset mic, byt I`m taking english classes for the moment ::)I`ll try to join you, but I probebly can`t play,due to STILL not recieving my PSU back from reclamation.(1 1/2 month now) Can`t use my gaming machine :'(, but I will work something out. ;)

cybo

Scarboy and Madenoder.

Hahahah! I wish I had the time for a search party... well...Ahem! I'm allready having a party with xcu in their ts 2 and xcu server so talk about partys eh! ::)

Oh and this is some strange thing that happened to me yesterday in bf 2. I've just got into a server and I join a squad, well what do you know, I got an EXPERT KNIFE BADGE without touching a single enemy unit and it's allready 1 second into the game.

Is this normal? ???

well happens to me all the time. ::)

Yeah I love search parties.

NUn the story with the two  PSUs are in the tech forum.

My mic let me down and lagged a lot in game today so I call it for the night.

I call for the PSU tomorrow,I can asure you girls.

cybo