Battlefield 2

Acriku

hehe lol.

well if you emitt the panel in front and the rudder pedals it is ;D

just with another stick. This one :

http://www.saitek.com/uk/prod/x52pro.htm

I  also got another keyboard and mouse/mat.

I am  to buy this set of pedals tho:

http://www.saitek.com/uk/prod/proflight.htm

Still have to wait another week for my PSU :'( :'(

cybo

Good to hear, cybogal.

I am still to bump into scardude on TS yet !

Well I did register with the XCU TS server. The problem is this mic sucks with the onboard sound I have,and I really don't want to spend an hour in game asking,"Can ya hear me..can ya hear me now"? I have an Audigy card on the way also...that should take care of that.

hehe lol.

well if you emitt the panel in front and the rudder pedals it is ;D

just with another stick.

cybo

What the hell is that front panel in that pic for? for looks?  :O

Well I  think  its the instrument board with different purposes like normal flying and combat flying.E.G in  combat it can show you were your enemy is and stuff.Comunication with your squad  both in singel  and multiplayer games.Like this program :

http://rogerwilco.gamespy.com/products/downloads/rwdload.html

your atificial horizon and all stuff needed navigate at night and day.ETC.

Cybo

damn,this rank is hard to pass even on my cheesy ranking like scar call it,no matter haw i playe

i cant reach captain, i bet non of you nobs will pass it,at least this year, :/

mwahhaa scar you still master?? thats old news man

mwahhaa scar you still master?? thats old news man

Spicy are you going to go through all this "Quick Ranking System" rambling agian?

Scar, if you don't mind me talking, on your behalf, spicy you're 1st Lieutenant??? Your ranking system is old news man! :D :P 8)

Spicy, old news? Hell it took 2 years plus to get my Expert Sniper badge. I'm happy with that seeing as how I mainly played Sniper the whole time. It wasen't an easy one to get. Try getting 35+ kills with a sniper rifle in a single game without using claymores,nades or pistol...the legit(not stat padding)way and see. And yes it takes a while to advance from Master Sgt. I believe it's 30,000 or 50,000 I need for this rank, and I need around 3000 more. I'm in no hurry.  ;) Actually I could pull an all nighter and get next rank,but I've put it on hold waiting for some new parts(sound card and headset).

Scar, I believe my score has been slowly (and sometimes quickly!) catching up to yours !

It would be good to get you on TS, even if it is a case of you saying "can you hear me yet ?" :).

We get that with Muds and he has brought a new mic, that might help.

Ill be on tonight if you're up for some...

Spicy are you going to go through all this "Quick Ranking System" rambling agian?

am not talking about my ranking,, am just saying the way you guys are going on ea this game will be too dam old before any of you get to captain...

and why do you think that i care from were the ranks are coming? do you think i am going to get a job

in the army? or run for president?? its just a game and if my ranking is easier let it be ..

i dont playe a lot and i wouldnt have gone far with ea raking anyway..

am not talking about my ranking,, am just saying the way you guys are going on ea this game will be too dam old before any of you get to captain...

and why do you think that i care from were the ranks are coming? do you think i am going to get a job

in the army? or run for president?? its just a game and if my ranking is easier let it be ..

i dont playe a lot and i wouldnt have gone far with ea raking anyway..

Here's the difference Spicy, it's like playing Doom3 on God-mode. After you play it that way you have missed all the fun,the storylines,and basically the full all around enjoyment of the game itself. If I played on just your type of server,I would be bored and most likely have stopped playing it some time ago. I know you can't get a legit copy yet,all i'm saying is getting ranks and awards the way they are meant to be aquired is half the fun of BF2. The time it takes to rank up keeps the game interesting and fun.

yes we said that before like madenod said, am not talking about that.. am just commenting that all

ranks you guys got so far. was the easier ones.. so i was calculating you may need 4 years

to be captain or somthing which i dont think many of you will playe this game that long..

actuly i guess all of you will switch to quake et soon

I will more then likely hit at least one rank more, and depending on what happens after that I may be lucky enough to get further ranks. Its fun trying to get 38+ sniper kills and whatnot, but the most fun is being in a group of people you know and can talk to and trying to kill the crap out of each other.

Its a lot more of a social thing then you are experiencing at the moment spizman. Also, a lot more social then scar is experiencing as well, as he isnt on TSpeak YET!

It is a good game either way and most important is to enjoy it.

Scar, I missed you yesterday, so maybe tonight ?

its eazy to get angree man.. spacialy when u are a kid.. and someone start to be rude

and say dirty words for you and telling you to go out of the heli for example

even i got very angree from a player that wanted his clan mate to ride with him the heli

but i was in front seat.. so he took the heli to map boarder and got only near enough

so that  the front seat of the heli is out side and by this way i got killed for

leaving the combat zone..i realy felt like beatting this guy up..

i admit that i could enter a very bad mood spacialy when dirty words is in use like if

u remeber when i posted on leaving emperor because of an unpolite person in the room

i dont want to say names

kaleem is a nob :P

This kid is why God gave humans the backhand. You simply approach from behind, raise you hand up across your body inpreperation, then nice and politely you call out his name.."Hans".. you say. As he turns around you unleash a backhand slap so hard you think you might have broken a few bones/knuckles, but you know itll hurt himmore then itll hurt you.

Suddenly he is cured, he no longer shouts and screams, as he is now more worried about not dying like a stupid little pile of vile crap he is.

Repeat until he is either cured, dead or your hand snaps off.

@Spizgirl

I had some nob do that to me as well, the most angry I have ever got playing online was when some shite wanted to play alone in the heli and I wouldnt get out, why should I ? He took me tothe edge of the map and killed me. I tried to have him kicked but it didnt work.

What a w*nk*r. His name still haunts me to this day. King<something>999.

Well, good to hear that scar but I am yet to see you online, I am on most of my evenings, which are your late daytime/early evenings. I leave Xfire going incase you pop on. I am almost always on XCU TSpeak when I am on, regardless of whether I am playing there or not, so you can find me there as well...

Catch you people on TS, itll be good.

Right, long time no post here in this thread. Well time to make amends for that.

First off, spoke to scargirl on TS now, that was good. It was ok with slight cut-out every half second, need to figure that out, perhaps turn down the quality (helps with bandwidth, something I have done myself).

Now we need cybokid to join us and we would be completely assimilated by XCU.

In other major news, I have now become a Seargent Major ! A true SM ! Lets hear it for me ! Hipp hipp... horay!

Ok, enough happiness. I now have all the guns unlocked, so might play as engineer as that was the kit that I never upgraded ever.

And finally I believe Madenod has some news he wants to break here as well...Muds ?

(erjin hands the microphone over to madenod) ::) Thanks erjin and Congrats to your new rank which probably won't be achieved by me as it invovles badges that need a few things other than the kits/knife and pistol. :) ;) 8)

I had been dreaming this moment for quite a while now, and what a perfect time it has come at.

Last night just before scarman came in on ts2, I was swiched over to the admin channel by boon with the notion that I had done something wrong, I felt that I some how must have interupted the beginning of thier clan training war they had.

He calmly asked me the question if I wanted to join the awsome, fun loving XCU clan and I felt nervous enough to panic as to take it into my mind if this was for real. And it was!

I couldn't beleive it, I was watching the clan battle from outside in the lobby each time it refreshes, and then hear that XCU had won both rounds,soon after I join up officially with XCU, has made it a truly fantastic night. Just want to say thankyou to spicy again for helping me with the urge to get the legit copy by getting me frustrated, lol I'm joking with the frustration bit.

Thankyou to scarman and cybodude for adding to XCU on everyones behalf.

And MOST OF ALL, thankyou to Erjin999 who has and still is contributing to having fun in the XCU ts. Oh and helping me out loads.

THANKYOUUUU!!! :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D 8)