Battlefield 2

Acriku

Lol I heard cbo's voice for the first time. could'nt understand what you were saying but there was one guy who kept saying "yea lets get them ****** *******."

Did we win that game after I left?

It was the first time I got gold medal without being commander, I knew my PKM would'nt let me down.(blows the smoke away from the Pkm.) 8)

LOL ,what  :O didn`t you understand me,  I sprechen beautiful scottish. ::)

Well if you were the guy with bad connection or very much interference I can understand.

No we did loose 17-0.Yeah that was  an French dude, he was kinda annoying.Yeah you are a PKM w....

Scarman it sound great,hope to upgrade soon very soon.

Just got home from work .Had this upfront urban tour(underground rappers)to take care of,some good names there.

One had screenies and video  from vanilla BF2.

cybotired

Hey guys, if you all really want to be in a real clan then you all gotta have TS 2.My old ebg clan needed TS 2 and so does this XCU clan. Do you guys want in? It is an English speaking clan and their server plays different maps and they have clan wars.

Thing is You gotta be real freindly on and off the field of battle. They are really watchng out for people spawn raping.

Are you guys interested? 8)

Hi guys  ;) =XCU= Vards here, I got the heads up that your looking out for a place to play BF2, BF2 Spec and BF2142 currently our clan is recruiting.

We do not ask for any commitments other than not letting our tags get a bad name and the people who join to be friendly and fun. We are an English speaking clan who uses Teamspeak 2 for comms.

We do wars but we are currently only doing friendlies and picking our teams as we have not started a new ladder after becoming no1 in the clanbase spec forces ladder.

Please visit our forums and give us a nudge for better access.

www.xcuclan.co.uk

Not in a proper clan, just in a nick name team tag thing. And a warm fuzzy feeling of really belonging, somewhere I can call home, the Sainsbury's Battlefield Group Clan is what I want !  8)

I'm all for it. I play fair, I think my stats will show that I do anyway. I have teamspeak and xfire. I can and will use either or if need be. I'm not begging here,just saying if the other here are for it so am I. As long as i've been playin BF2 i've never been in a clan, nor do I have a clue how to do it. But, again i'm all for it.  ;) Nice recruitment video by the way.

I definetly want in! Me and erjin played some in their xcu server and my last game i had 17 deaths but 27 kills so it's great. I felt =XCU=vards was solely gunning for me for some reason,lol, or we just happened to be at same place to often, and he'd keep nailing me. :'(

Well seen as a majority of us want in on the xcu clan it's best to not have any prefix until we are in.

These are three of the best players that I know in xcu clan that would smash anyone clean. :-[

(fogive me for the incorrect names)

=XCU=vards

=xcu=boon

=XCU=seriously_bad_karmas

thank you for the kind words the two who played today were of the highest order stuck to the rules and played well in a squad keep it up we as a clan enjoyed your company i hope to see lots more of you as for our clan been good thats an opinion we are a close knit team who have known each other for a long time and know each other very well through ts2 that is how we get on well in a team and know how best to work in a squad so peeps who would like to look us up please do we a friendly clan if u need to know more please reg on our forum www.xcuclan.co.uk and have alook around

Hey, thanks for that. It was fun playing there, unfortunately we ran out of players as the day wore on. Being a UK clan means that timing will match my own well (I am UK based [London]).

Most of the =XCU= Clan are good, and I was often getting killed by the buggers :P.

Was great, maybe I will play there more just cos the level of skill was good.

Only problem I had was once our commander was a bit of a twat, and just ran around fighting, no UAV, no nothing. Enemy commander was good, fighting and commanding. I took over next round or two and we did alright.

Yes, thats what I'm talking about! Commanders who are sleeping and commanders who are active.

Sleeping commander: Not much UAV. Absolutely no scan. supplys himself most of the time while he's fighting.

Active commander: Uav capturing asmuch of the enemy as possible. SCANS after UAV finishes and any enemy's outside the UAV radius. supplys dropped at places where ally's are approaching. Fighting while doing all these things.

And then it's the squads. I have noticed that when a team loses a game like yesterdays. The next round noone wants to make a squad or wants to be commander even if a few have dropped out coz their deaths have risen.

This is what cost me 45 deaths, don't get me wrong, I love to get in the thick of battle and shine the PKM at 10 people at once, but when a squad leader is not paying attention to the other side of the map and is staying far back then it's costing the team and my deaths as I'm fighting 3 people on my own and everyones camping in the last spawn point for the MEC side. :O

It is so pivital to have a squad that really goes together and fly's everywhere. 8)

Hey Cyborg check this link out:

http://xcuclan.co.uk/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=4

Hope that answers your question. ;)

No I havnn't come accross sharqi yet but I can't see it being enjoyable for infantry only, to many hills and buildings. Songhua stalemate and daking oilfields are perfect and then after each 2 rounds of them we have the best map in the game. Need I say more!? 8)

Hey Mad, if everyone is using teamspeak 2 on that clan, you will have tell me how to get that set up. I haven't used teamspeak since way back when me gun, Acriku,  Erj and some others played on the server Gun used. All i've been using is Xfire. So if you can, give me the 411 on the IP, server info etc for teamspeak 2.

No I havnn't come accross sharqi yet but I can't see it being enjoyable for infantry only, to many hills and buildings. Songhua stalemate and daking oilfields are perfect and then after each 2 rounds of them we have the best map in the game. Need I say more!? 8)

Muds, you are a lost soul. Sharqi ROCKS for infantry only. Its one of the best maps out there, and my favourite (more so then Strike at Kark..).

They need sharqi!

Hey Mad, if everyone is using teamspeak 2 on that clan, you will have tell me how to get that set up. I haven't used teamspeak since way back when me gun, Acriku,  Erj and some others played on the server Gun used. All i've been using is Xfire. So if you can, give me the 411 on the IP, server info etc for teamspeak 2.

Good times indeed. If I can find my BF2 cd I would re-install and join you guys  :-[

Good times indeed. If I can find my BF2 cd I would re-install and join you guys  :-[

Yea please do, those were great,fun games we had. Gunwounds should do the same(hint)(hint).

On a different note, I cannot believe I got all the awards I have using a Geforce 5500. After just finishing my new system using a Gforce 7300 overclocked-core@540 and memory @1.3gigs omg it's like night and day. No more arty lag, better and smoother actions...awesome card for around 56 dollars.

It's like having a newer BF2 version with the ability to set everything on high.  ;)

@Mad. I will download TS2 today, sorry but I have been busy lately with tweaking this new system. See I had to re-install XP home edition wich meant I lost all my in-game sets in BF2. Took a while to get them all back the way I had them.

hello all thought id post regarding some of your queries

1. battlefield 2142

about half of the clan own and play this game but not as much as bf2 I've done about 250 hours and am brig general but as I'm not likely to get a higher rank i went back to bf2 our server is capable of running bf2142 but at the moment we are sticking to bf2. what i am saying is we play it but not as much as normal bf there might be some more people play it soon as 2142 northern strike is out soon and is a really really good game.

2. sharqi

we don't currently run sharqi in the map rotation not cause we don't like it it is as u say a very good map what we are trying to do is get our clan and server known for being the place to go for a variety of maps rather than the usual suspects we keep karkand on as its a good map to get people interested in staying on the server and then play on the ones less used by peeps but when u get to know them they are good maps also.

as for sharqi i will probably add it in the coming days and replace jalalabab as its a map that normally empties our server.

anyway hope that answers some of your questions if you want the ts2 details ask madenod as he has the server address and password.

on another note Acriku if u regestered on our forum i think i deleted you by mistake so u will have to re reg lol any questions please xfire me

xfire boon1977