Battlefield 2

Acriku

Well I purcased it and can`t even play it. >:(

It seams I have bought it under another nick.Don`t ask me how. :-X

I don`t have the password for it and the EA customers service have not been able to help me.It  doesnt matter I have donated EA some money( as they don`t have much of then already) 8)

cybo

Yeah it was an online purcase.

They also told me to get in  contact to spyware(due to password to the nick), but  thay haven`t replied  either .

when  I get the time for it soon, I look into it again with a more annoying attitude.

cybo

Veteran Sniper Badge

Requirements

R: 17 kills as sniper on SF map

Expert Sniper Badge

Requirements

R: 38 kills as sniper on SF map

Damn, I didn't realise I had to get those on SF maps. No wonder I haven't got those badges yet. Guess I'll be playing SF alot now until I get them.

oh man oh man...

I just got 42 kills as sniper on Warlord, a SF forces map, of course. Didnt get a drumroll or nothing. No badge, no recognition of some serious killing as sniper. It was a mix of claywhores and my trusty M95 (POW!), say about 35 of those kills would be M95.

42 Kills, 16 Deaths...nice. Shame there was nothing in the end. Wonder if they have to all be kills with the gun ?

Or 'nades dont count ? There were a few naders in there. Y'know when you cant snipe cos he is too far away and moving fast/random, you pull out your mess-maker and let it do its job  ;).

-= EDIT=-

Its 2 years and 1 month to the day that I purchased BF2 ! Happy belated BF2-Day to me !

I just checked on Battlefield2 Stats Viewer (BFSV - Google it) that not only does you need 38 kills, but also 100h+ as sniper, well even though I am so sexy with sniper, I am also new to it and havent actually been playing more then 25 hours.

Most freaky.

-= EDIT =-

You guys MUST get BFSV (stats viewer) it rocks, it shows you exactly what you need to get any medal/badge for vanilla and SF. Also counts the number of badges (so also tells you how many times you came 1st or 2nd or 3rd...etc...).

-= EDIT =-

-= EDIT =-

http://code.movedesign.de/?page_id=7&language=en <=- BFSV

Last few tabs lets you see what you need to get what badge/medal/ribbon. also, guns ahve all their stats up there and loads of stuff. You can add a few players (I added all of "us") and can then easily keep track of them in the future )their stats, I mean, not them).

Hi Everyone Ive finally got the a copy of bf 2 on my PC and have been playing on the IBC SERVER that spicy had E.mailed to erjin for me.

Now I really know why scar was criticising these illegal servers.

they are so tweaked that they even give you the ability to run and bunny hop non-stop!

there aren't many servers and it's noway near as good as EA'S OFFICIAL SERVERS.

But HEY! All I need now is my own copy of vanilla bf 2 and x-fire and I'll be part of the =FD2K= crew but that is not going to happen soon as I'm still trying out the free sf weapons that are allowed in this IBC server, lol.

One thing this server will really change me is the extreme bunny hopping, even when capturing a spawn point. :P

Can't wait to join you guys on EA. ::)

the Antik servers do not allow anything other then normal Bf2 v1.41...

Just so you know.

Actually since I cannot have the maps that they have, it's not worth playing on their servers so I am restricted to just 2 servers which are IBC and CHZEK CREW; as each time Antik server play 1 map, then they play a map I don't have next, and then I get pushed back to main menu.

Furthermore, hardly anyone plays on those Antik server and it only takes 2 people to start a game. :O

But I'm loving it playing bf2 on my own PC. ;D

Jippy!

Bunny jumping and shooting like a rabbit >:(

remind me of Battlefield Vietnam.HAve they stolen the game engine?

And erjin, wish bf was as easy as that,in getting the hard badges.hehe

well I think all kills with given soldier class, count in the kill score.

cybo

So as soon as I get 100hrs then I will get the badge, or does I need to go through that again (I dont really mind trying again, it was mega fun) ?

What's great about that program stat viewer is that it calculates all your stats right away. I played about 5 hrs last night to try and bring up my percentage...got it to around 85.  :)

Which percentage ?

Actually since I cannot have the maps that they have, it's not worth playing on their servers so I am restricted to just 2 servers which are IBC and CHZEK CREW; as each time Antik server play 1 map, then they play a map I don't have next, and then I get pushed back to main menu.

Furthermore, hardly anyone plays on those Antik server and it only takes 2 people to start a game. :O

But I'm loving it playing bf2 on my own PC. ;D

madenod sorry for the late reply but i didnt look at this thread for a while

madenod you amaze me with ure miss understanding for antik servers .

1_ the classic servers 1 and 3 and armors, playes original bf2 1.41  without any costum maps.. i repeat :

they dont use any maps or mods other than you allready have so i told u to playe mostly on servers 1

2_ there is always more than 120 player on antik servers so haw come u say its empty??

look at the monitor now for ex :

antik 6 armors : 23/60

antik air4 air : 23/32

antik1:  64/64

total  : 110

so haw come they are empty?? am having best times playing on antiks all day long..

but consider that the servers are in east Europe so if u are in USA dont come when its 4 am there

coz surly they will be empty

_tips to join server 1 who is always full : try to keep pressing the join botton for 2 minutes

most of the time u will get in the slot of a player kicked or dc or wait until the starting

of a new map coz usually a lot of players dc..and once ure in u can then playe as long as u want

3_ who said u cant have the costum maps which are used only in inf and air servers???

and why u didnt post on bfstats forums if u have pro?

here u can get them and they are cool :

http://www.bf2.sk/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=46&Itemid=54

4_ olso u have in addition to bfstats servers and ibc server u have the great classic bih server at

http://195.222.33.230/bf2live/bf2live.php?ip=195.222.33.242&port=29900

ip: 195.222.33.242:16567

so just haw many servers u need man? those are tons of them  i never said getting a copy is

better than buying the game,all i said is my version is playable and we have nice community's.

look madenod antiks are the place to be. if u understand the things i told u you will have

good times with them just like i do the other servers are back up

i dont know if i forget to tell u anything but if u reply and ask i will remember.

................................................................................

edited: if u are going to download maps try the air server maps it will make bf2 like a fly sim

game like battle of midway with 10s of jets in it.. u dont have this in ea..