Battlefield 2

Acriku

Erjin!

If you mean you have to make all those kills again  ::)

yes  :- you have to do when you reach 100hrs.'

cybo

Yea, it sounds easy to do, but I assure you it's tough to accomplish in a single round. Although i've come damn close a bunch of times. But I always play like you do Erj. on a full server that is fast and furious. What I consider real games anyway. ;) Not the ones that are 1/3 full and say high points etc.

I dont know if I can do that feat again. It does take some doing !

I am not sure I will have to do it again though, that doesnt seem right.

I think it is easier on a 1/3rd full server, as I said before I would try it on one, but in the end I succeeded on a 64 player full one...or was it 32 ? Either way, it was a busy inf only server.

The hardest badge to get will probably be pistol, 5 kills in a round. I know I will get poped way before that unless I go kamakazi, which I will not do ! I cant hurt my K/D ratio !

Currently only able to play weekends, mostly Saturday nights. Catch you ladies on xfire.

Just use the sniper pistol, it's fast and quiet. They never know were it's coming from unless they see you. I mean I can pop off like 9 rounds with that thing in no time. The only downside to it is it has no aiming sites but like I said before, i've sniped with it from long distances when I ran out of sniper rifle ammo. It's fun watching them look all around for whats hitting them with that pistol.  ;)

I was on a strange server last night, it was a 64 player game and I chose to be commander. Well, after it started no one squaded up, not 1 person. We won a match but damn I had artillary going off and couldn't tell them to look out...nor could I tell the engie to guard arty,UAV,SAT etc. Man what a mess. All I could do was hope they were looking at their HUD were arty was dropping. But I usually play engie as commander,so I kept everything fixed up.

Scar!'

You can play any kits and still be able to fix your gear, just drop a package of supplys near to the destroyed item ! you see ?

but you probly knew that. ::)

Commanding when no one team  up is funny.

and erjin , sniper or spec.opt gun is silent and fast.

unleash hell on them girl. ::)

cybo

He did the smart thing and bought the real deal, so he's ok now for servers. He won't have slim pickings to choose from now he will have more than he can ask for. Now you'll just have trouble picking from so many and which one you want to play on.  :)

Spicy, imagine your server screen actually filling up and then being able to scroll down also choosing from many servers. That's the difference in the 2. Well, that and all the bugs, and the  cheesy ranking system  :P

there is no cheese or peperoni in the ranking system. its just a game for me scar,am not a kid or

in the really army..we have no bugs and i have plenty of servers to playe on and i am happy with the communities

madenod had troubles understanding what i said to him it was way easier from the start for me and

for erjin if he had bought the game at first place..  :-

I think he wants to be able to play with us on the real EA ranked servers is all i'm getting at. And you cannot do that with a copied version. I don't know about the rest that play, but my browser setting is set so that I get only ranked, and basically the same copy and version as mine. I usually can load up around 800 servers give or take everyday. It's also set so that the games are all pretty much full. So it's all left to what server I feel like jumping into. See spicy, I could play with you on one of those servers your at, but you cannot play on the ones I use{the mainstream EA ranked servers}. Not to mention the Xfire factor where you can just turn that on, see your buddies playing and just join them.

scar i dont see the point in telling me haw good ea game is and haw bad my copy is..

because i told you i cant buy games in the place i live in.. there is some kind of

weird taxes on them the CD packs cost about a 100$  ..

i am putting all my money on hardware and i can barley keep up u see..

so its all about that i feel lucky i can playe bf2 and get ranks and unlocks for free

because other wise i wouldn't be playing at all.. do u get the picture my man??

i dont want to turn this thread into warez talk but i wanted to explain to u that's all

I can confirm that that was the biggest concern when choosing whether or not to go proper EA or Antik server way.

Yes, I can also confirm muds didnt understand about the servers, and kept complaining about bunny hopping, which I am shure they did, but it wasnt antik servers (proper servers that mimic normal bf2 servers...vanilla, shall we say).

He kept gettting serial key not recognised on antik servers, and despite doing what you advised spiz, it wasnt happening.

He was getting impatient, and is about as computer literate as mordman, i,e. not a fucking clue. So telling him to change things when he couldnt log on was not going to happen. It (dodgy servers) was only done to let me try it out and see if his computer was up to it. So now he has the real deal and xfire too ("madenod") so he should be joining us soon.

Alls well that ends well...

And scar, I do feel sorry for spizdude, he really has no real alternative, other then perhaps not play, and thats not very nice. The ranking system is wierd, but then so are most Europeans :P

Thanks spizgirl, for trying and helping even though muds didnt once say thanks to either of us ;)

lol. antiks works fine with me. and with all the 50 000 members at bfstats(antik) community's..

we playe every day and w are happy..just look at my rank haw come am playing then? dont i have a pc just like him??. when we get the invalid cd key we change it at the registry

and it always work..

the ranking is just like ea but only with fewer points to get the rank faster i dont believe those

guys are going to spend the rest of their liefs playing bf2 to be general so maybe its more realistic

i bet all of you guys are going to leave bf2 and playe quake enemy territory soon..

i am always happy to help if i can.. just like u and scar do.

and i feel it is a bit of payback

to this great community that i have benefit and learned a lot from it  and had fun too,it was very good for me

that i found this place even that i dont playe bf2 with u guys but so what? its a fps and there is nothing i can do when somebody is sniping ure head off its not like emp when we fight back to back.and anyway haw can u make sure u all spawn in the same team? i mean u cant do that its automatic.

and even that i left emperor for the most silly and childish thing ever i never imagined i would

leave the game because of this single person (i dont want to say names) that didnt make successes in

beatting  me on the sand but had really made success in discusting me and make me want to throw up

everytime i enter ra server and see his face...

but still Even that i dont meet the fed2k in games .its great i can still communicate with u guys and learn from the great knowledge that i found in this place.. i dont always reply to posts

but i read everything in this forum. the technical and the gamers and the other general

and philosophy stuff and i like it more than the news paper lol...

as for madenod it would have been easier for him and for us if we dindnt go with the hard cracking

thing and downloading thing from the start its surly not like when u put the cds in and let it

roll. but we do it because we have to.. madenod have always been nice to everyone

and i dont need his thanks to confirm on that one.. and happy bfiellding for all of u and always

watch ure back

scar i dont see the point in telling me haw good ea game is and haw bad my copy is..

because i told you i cant buy games in the place i live in.. there is some kind of

weird taxes on them the CD packs cost about a 100$  ..

i am putting all my money on hardware and i can barley keep up u see..

so its all about that i feel lucky i can playe bf2 and get ranks and unlocks for free

because other wise i wouldn't be playing at all.. do u get the picture my man??

i dont want to turn this thread into warez talk but i wanted to explain to u that's all

Nah, I wasen't trying to be mean or anything. Hell,I would probly buy you the game since it's around 15 dollars now. I think I payed like $45 when I got mine. I wish you could play with us. The more the better :)

i can thank you for your gift my Friend but i am an Conservative man and i dont take things from

peapol even if i know them well.. if i had a credit card i would have passed u the money but

i dont and am too lazy to go to the mail office and mail them because i am not so exited about it

because i allready have the game and i am having all what a player needs to have from it

believe me, madenod was just actting with a Rush knowing his going to buy the game but the realty

is that those servers works and the communities are great just like here in fed2k which make them

special and able to make cool things like costum maps 

http://www.bf2.sk/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=46&Itemid=54

and have powerfull tournaments  :

http://www.bfstats.info/lwtb2.php

http://www.bfstats.info/lwtb3.php

http://www.bfstats.info/lwtb4.php

please just take a look at those beautyes i played some of them they are not mods they are

just tounrnements with new maps in the form of campains were every clans have to do numbers

of missions and take over more land just like the real wars.

just a small breack from the classic servers for few days but not on the account

of classic vanihlia servers 1 and 3 witch are allways up and running

tubar the admin of antiks (bfstats.info) is a skilled programmer and talented and he

keeps making cool things for us and solve all of out problems, we never had bugs man

just look at those new maps that madenod complained about them take a look at

the air maps for example witch are used on a spacial server called the air server 

at those maps u have tons of air ports and carriers and all kinds of jets and helis

a jet for every player , we fly in wings and fight in formations just like jets simulation

games.

i invite u guys to come to the server at 88.212.10.149:16567  and see haw skilled antik pilots are..

just forget about the ranks bring ure joystick and prepare  for a real dog fight experience

that will make you come back again and again to this server coz u cant do that at ea..

and u dont even need to download anything the server uses the normall maps with a couple

of costum maps that u will be kicked if u dont have them but u can come back when the round is over and a classic map is in use..its like buying a jet sim game

well the only thing u are right about is that i cant join the fed2k team but i dont understand

haw do u guys get to be in the same team to playe with the same side every time i mean when u join

the server it puts u in deffrent teams automatically and if u are going to be with the other team

fightting 5 kilometers away from me what good is it for anyway?

they are not illegal..!!!

Ok so they are not illegal, but they are not EA's ranked servers either.

I think he wants to be able to play with us on the real EA ranked servers is all i'm getting at.

Yes this is another reason. Also I would like to add that since I have an account on EA already before getting the copied version, why would I want to waste that account in favour of fast ranks and noone to get together with for a game?

Don't get me wrong spicy but I understood the everything you said but again yes I got impatient and decided to get the real deal.

Ok now where did I put sf cd? ::)

P.S. Holy... waoh 1326 servers were shown last time I clicked update servers. I better get used to that, lol! 8)

well the only thing u are right about is that i cant join the fed2k team but i dont understand

haw do u guys get to be in the same team to playe with the same side every time i mean when u join

the server it puts u in deffrent teams automatically and if u are going to be with the other team

fightting 5 kilometers away from me what good is it for anyway?

Usually (80% of the time) you can just switch back. Sometimes the server doesn't let you, but you can wait the round. Considering you will be playing anything upto about 10 rounds (maybe more in a big session) it isnt a big problem.

Nice, you got it all working now?

Yep sure have!

I'd like to say a BIG thank you to spicy for giving me a all the info on how to go about getting to play online using the copy of bf 2.

I need only around 342 points and I'll unlock the MK3A1(Engineer jackhammer) after that I will try and buy the sf as I really like the MP7 sub machine gun of the engineer. It reminds me of the RPC90 assault rifle in golden eye drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!(gun noise) ::)