Battlefield 2

Acriku

I know its not easy. It means a really good game. Best bet is on a small server with no time limit. One of those games that doesnt seem like the round will ever end.

I always rack up like 100+ points, cos there is just so many tickets per person...16 player maps, anyone ? :P

For Sniper no they will not count using commander as kills. others will but for some reason not Sniper. Damn me and Erjin both came very close last night on a few games we played we had around 30 or so  sniper kills one game.

And Erj, that map we were one last night was perfect for getting that expert sniper badge.

well, I'll get it soon im sure I mean I need 37 kills with the rifle in a single game we almost did it last night. i'm just glad i got those damn knife and pistol badges. The knife badge was a b*tch to get and I didnt get it on a pistol knife server either but regular combat. i'm getting better at stabbing people now.  ;)

I also have a good tip for anyone using sniper kit, or any other for that matter. Say your next to a short wall crouched down, don't lay right next to the wall but stay about oh,3 feet away or else the enemy can ID you even if your crouched down, and know where you are to sneek up on you. Also as sniper, never get up on buildings or that damn crane, thats the first place the enemy looks when they hear the sniper rifle pop-off.

Also the sniper kit pistol is by far the best one there is, nice and quiet, and fast shooting. I also will use my claymores placed right in front of my face facing forward since the blast goes forward not everywhere, it wont hurt you at all. Then one placed behind me. and always displace after a few min. cause your never invisible.

Hey scarman!

points at the end are not just kills, its points(by team mates)+ kills.

Are you really sure you got those kills as commander ::), and not like other points too?

Cause you can`t be sure how many kills untill the drums are heard. I was just wondering.

cybo

10-4 on that one scarman!

but if I recon right, as commander your score are alls hown as teamscore(the square) i think. :-[

and that score are multiplied with 2 if your team wins.Correct me if I`m wrong, but I don`t seam to remember any marks but them in team point line when playing commander.

cybo

True, I guess I'm just in a hurry to get my pretty silver Lieut. bars, captain bars etc. Did you realise the other night when we were playing as snipers that we almost got the expert badges? We had like 30 something kills on one game, we needed 37. Damn that was close.

Yes, I did notice, but mine weren't ALL sniper kills, the majority were, but not all. Hey, how about we help each other, its not stats padding as such, but I will be support and rearm you for claymores and you get 37 kills, then I will be sniper and you rearm me for claymores.

That has got to get us to tip over to 37 kills from the 28~ that we are hitting now...

What do you say ?

Yes, I did notice, but mine weren't ALL sniper kills, the majority were, but not all. Hey, how about we help each other, its not stats padding as such, but I will be support and rearm you for claymores and you get 37 kills, then I will be sniper and you rearm me for claymores.

That has got to get us to tip over to 37 kills from the 28~ that we are hitting now...

What do you say ?

Yea we could do that.  ;)

I actually haven't played SF hardly at all. Not since me and Gun and some others were on teamspeak way back. I just started playing it some the other day again. I like the map Warlord out of the SF the best though. As for Euro Forces, I can't remember the last time I played it. I just remember those little small choppers were really nice. You could put a support guy on one side and an anti-tank guy on the other side and kick ass with one of those little heles. I wish they had those in vanilla BF2.