Battlefield 2

Acriku

That would be great gun!

But I have problems installing the patch.It say it can`t find the installation map for battlefield2.?

I have installed it.

And should it take ages to register an account ? I`ve waited for 5 min but notin` happend.

Cybo

That would be great gun!

But I have problems installing the patch.It say it can`t find the installation map for battlefield2.?

I have installed it.

And should it take ages to register an account ? I`ve waited for 5 min but notin` happend.

Cybo

Ok, I think I know what happened. There are 2 icons when the game is installed, one says bf2 and the other is play bf2 online now. Don't try and register with the second just use the BF2 icon to play and register online. Now that I think about it, I never even use the play BF2 online now one at all. Unless there is a temp. server prob going on, it should register fine. Also you can check here http://bf2tracker.com/team.php to see if there are any current probs with server going. (rarely happens though) unless they are updating it or something.

Also, I am doing some flying practice with heles n jets right now, i'm curious if this feature works with other that can join or not. So if anyone wants to enter the game now with me go to were the list of game servers are, then click on enter ip address and enter 172.16.1.10 then join, i'll be there for a bit. I just wanted to see if this works or not and if others can join it.

I have gone and got it. Only cos Scar and Guns talking like that made me feel I was missing out big time !

They had it hidden behind the counter at the shop, I got worried they wouldnt have it.

Now to install and download patch :P...

Catch me on msgr and talk me through it scar.

I hate you guys! I was thinking of not getting a new game for at least a year (I bought Condition Zero in June this year) and now I too am feeling left out. This game seems cool even though I've never touched anything in the battlefield series.

And even if I did, it's kinda late now. The holidays are ending and I can't devote as much time to a new game since my A levels are next year :'(

Edit: After checking out a gamespot page on system requirements, I figured my computer would barely be able to handle a game. GeForce 5950 doesn't fare too well... let alone my GeForce FX 5200. Hmph. I might get the demo though.

Edit: Hmph. My video card isn't even supported!

I was worried about sys. req. too having a 5200/128 and it wasen't even supported. But I could run it on that. I now have a 5500/256 which I got pretty cheap does just fine with the game, but it will work with a 5200/128 that I have tried already. Just can't play it on all high sets etc. is all.

I'm aware what chipsets are supported, but i'm also aware of what can be used to play it at medium sets just fine too.  ;) So a GeForce 5950 should work fine.

Well, graphics are important, but gameplay is more important though. Besides, I doubt I would be buying this game - I wouldn't have time next year :(

We'll see if I can find time to play. If that is the case, I might get it ;)

Edit: On a side note, I am using 128MB ram too, and processing speed 3.2ghz.

Edit: Most of you are playing the expansion right?

k, I got the game, I installed, ,I fiddled around (manuals are for ladies ;)) and after a while I had an account on gamespy and had downloaded teamspeak.

Online play via the multiplayer button kept freezing the game. Then I found scar, helpful scar, who showed me how to click on multiplayer (or maybe it was becuase I killed my firewall) and it all started to work online. Now I start the game via the normal BF2 shortcut, and it works.