Battlefield 2

Acriku

would you be kind enough to tell us what gear are you using?  i usually use the m-95 for short distance blast... when i comes to taking high positions i use the L96-A1  to make max damage..

hum,,,, the m24!!  i never use it.. :(

I use the M95 mainly when I play sniper, but since the accuracy of sniper rifles have been adjusted now, I prefer to use the MEC or China sniper rifles (semi-autos) personally, I don't really care too much for the M95. For one it's super loud, the crosshairs are way to thick for long range shots to the head, and a long reload time.

I want the new sniper rifle just for those reasons, I've already tried it out a few times and it is perfect...no not damage wise I mean it is silenced, the crosshairs are very very thin, nicer reload time and accurate as hell. Also spicy if your gonna play sniper always use your Claymores always. I would say 1/3 of all my kills as sniper are from Claymores.  Also never stay in one spot, like sit in a treeline for more than a few minutes at one time, troops may not see you but 1 scan from the commander UAV can.

Here is the best way to play as sniper....BE IN A SQUAD for starters get were your gonna snipe, have a support guy with you or near you for ammo(cause snipers run out very fast) and a medic. thats the perfect setup I think anyway. Claymore your flanks,or the top of a ladder of a building if your on one.

If you want to get really good at sniping, always try for headshots as in 1 shot kills. If you can get pretty good at killing with one headshot then you can hit almost anything and kill it.

I want the new sniper rifle just for those reasons, I've already tried it out a few times and it is perfect...no not damage wise I mean it is silenced, the crosshairs are very very thin, nicer reload time and accurate as hell. Also spicy if your gonna play sniper always use your Claymores always. I would say 1/3 of all my kills as sniper are from Claymores.  Also never stay in one spot, like sit in a treeline for more than a few minutes at one time, troops may not see you but 1 scan from the commander UAV can.

what new rifel u are talking about?? did they adjust the accurecy? and what i were not on the chinese  or middle east side?? if u want more accurcy why dont u use the  L96-A1.. i mean using the basic rifel will give ure oponent some advantge.. as for the m-95 i use it in close range combat to be more deadly

so i dont care about haw noisy or the distance issue..its all about the single

shot killes were u can realy stop advancing infentry if i were realy good..

i remeber killing 4 guys with 4 shots in a row at masture city ..the good thing about it is when u kill ure target with 1 single shot he wont have the time to see u or complain about it.. but if u are to start making healble

ingurise the enamy will soon report you and kill u..

what new rifel u are talking about?? did they adjust the accurecy? and what i were not on the chinese  or middle east side?? if u want more accurcy why dont u use the  L96-A1.. i mean using the basic rifel will give ure oponent some advantge.. as for the m-95 i use it in close range combat to be more deadly

so i dont care about haw noisy or the distance issue..its all about the single

shot killes were u can realy stop advancing infentry if i were realy good..

i remeber killing 4 guys with 4 shots in a row at masture city ..the good thing about it is when u kill ure target with 1 single shot he wont have the time to see u or complain about it.. but if u are to start making healble

ingurise the enamy will soon report you and kill u..

The L96A1 is my next unlock. Yes they did adjust all sniper rifles accuracy, meaning that all of the rifles on any team are more accurate. Either way I'm comfy using any of them. But I do like the semi-auto sniper rifles even more now. Also, the M-95 is silly to use at close range.

yes  i didnt unloack the  L96A1 yet either..what do u mean by silly???

i didnt mean that close i just mean to be used in cityes and erias that dosnt have big mountens

or high towrs i mean its eazy to hit with it from the end of the street or from the roff of a bulding...then with the 1 shot kill hits u can keep ure cover as the dead targets wont see were the shot came from..

5 ribbons/medals/other goodies in one game, where I played as commander and drove a APC on Sharqi Paninsular (my favourite!). Dunno what I did, they were just raining :)

I got 2 at once ! The music was playing twice, the drum roll type music, it was funny.

Hi all, I unlocked the g36c for spec-ops but I gotta say that for me it is better than nothing.

I still donn't rate it better than the PKM as I couldn't mow down more than one person with the g36c as I could with the PKM so IMO the PKM still rules...well for me atleast heh!

I mean, g36c has accuracy but not enough damage to get u through to the next kill as quick as possible and since I got this gun i've had more deaths.

P.S. It was my choise to choose it so no blame on anyone. ;)

i play as spec op quite often and i find the g36c better than the fn scar-l for some reason , as for flying those jets with a mouse, i have tried and crashed and burned i finally got the hang of flying the blackhawk etc, i do really want to fly those damn jets, i guess i have to stick with the tank etc for now .. 

I've been using the G3 lately alot more, that's a very underrated gun I think.(damn that thing has some major stopping power) I also think alot depends on the player as to which type of gun aiming he likes better. Some like scopes and laser sites and others like the regular iron sites. For me I like all of them, so I just am always switching around depending on whats going on at the moment.

I would also like to add that, well I know I told everyone to get SF and it was so great, now don't get me wrong I do like SF just not the nightime maps. What I will say is DO GET the Euro-Forces booster pack. I have to say I am totally hooked on those maps and weapons, I would choose that over SF anyday put it that way. Can't go wrong there for around 10 dollars. I love it so far.

It can be done with a mouse, dont worry about those non-skilled joystick users :P (watch the words heat up now ;))...

Seriously, I dont game enough to bother with a joystick, but reading those links made me wish I did !

The trick to the using the mouse is all in the settings, yaw,pitch etc. I have all mine maxed out. It makes all the difference in the world for flying with a mouse.

Totally agree.

If I get SF and/or Eurobooster, will i need to start again to get the unlocks 2 at a time ? I assume thats whats been happening with you ladies. You get a promo and get an unlock from the game and one from the expansion pack ?

If thats true I would start again to get a better weapon and die less and rank up quicker (still like the F2000 whenever I steal it off dead bodies :P). I want my kill/death ratio to be at least 1:1.

Get the Euro Forces booster pack, man there are really nice weapons and maps. It is well worth the 10 dollars, thats all i've been playing since I got it. I love the great wall map and the Operation smoke screen. So get it get it get it!  ;)

Man, so many servers I used to play on have upgraded and are still playing normal maps I have, but as they must have the eurobooster pack I cant play on them. Might be forced to upgrade. Humbug.

On a more positive note, I was getting 30+ kills and <15 deaths. That gives a K/D ratio of 2:1 or better, and I sustained that over more then one match/round/level or whatever. Basically I was shit hot yesterday ! I was using PKM (normal support unlock) with its nice big round so I can kill many people without reloading, and was NOT zooming in, but only proning.

Normally I would prone and zoom, losing sight of people coming from other angles. This time, I didnt zoom, and was swinging about killing person after person, man it felt good to unleash some poo on those people, where normally I get poo'd on.

erjin!

Have you installed the latest patch (1.22) ?  ::)

May help you .

I have downloaded the EU booster  pack.When I hit the play now button nothing happens,I only got loaded to regular BF2.I cant even find it on my system.

cybo

I got it yesterday. Rewired made me and scarface get it. Its apparently makes my current favourite gun, the PKM, less effective, although I read it brings them inline with other support guns. Quite if this is what it means I am not 100% sure.

Now I think less servers are showing up in red, so alls good. Thanks for the help though Cybodude.

what about the f2000 britich assolt machine gun?? ive been trying to look it up in bf2 weapon

manuals but no trace of it... did i get that gun with the installing of bf2sf??? dose that means others who didnt buy sf dont have that unlock?? can u use eroup weapons unlocks in the normal bf2

mode for ex?? which means if u dont have eroup force pack the others can use those weapons on you?

or i got the hole thing messed up!!

well as for SF weapons,ppl can use them ingame in BF2 vs. ppl who don`t have them

As for euroforces its the same,I think the anti tank weapon shows in my " hud" as out greyed so Yes I think dude.I recall having a guy throwing a Flash grenade at me for the first time,WTF I shouted out load,this is unfair.... ::)It`the way

Man, so many servers I used to play on have upgraded and are still playing normal maps I have, but as they must have the eurobooster pack I cant play on them. Might be forced to upgrade. Humbug.

Darnit! That potential risk, let's hope the only 2 Singaporean servers here won't upgrade...

SCAR here is one for you,How the h... can I save my sig at thesig ?

cybo

Well I stopped using tehsig's here cause of the stupid certificate popups. But you save it on that site/forum by using the line after your done making it right beside the edit button.