scar51500,=LIH=scar51500

acriku,also my in game name

rewired also my in game name,

gunner154,rotlung

rigel6669,[TRC]hotwheels7,

deathhand999,also my in game name

anyone else?  hook up

cybo

Deathhand999 doesn't work, and you missed testfriend7864 ;)

And as far as my nick goes just us Scar51500 the(=LIH=) is just a prefix I use in log-on for playing with Gunwounds and other LIH TS members, its not my actual nick as far as looking up.

Im playing at a netcafe because my laptop wont play bf2 and im working on putting together a pc...but anyway im just about to hit gunnery sgt ohhhh but how far to go til i get a gold bar  :'(....im a professional bullet catcher and for some reason i always spawn where there is a mass of the enemy yet it looks ok when i choose the spawn spot but today i will get gunnery sgt so im happy.....i will sort out x-fire at the cafe i play so i can get a game with some of you guys  the added bonus of the cafe is the connection rate nice and fast

You made a typo: xfire rigel6669, bf2 game nick [TRC]hotwheels7

Did any1 else buy the euro force boosterpack yet?

Getting it in a few minutes via EA downloader, why anything I should know? Good, bad, buggy?

Actually, i'm kinda hoping when I get done installing the Booster Pack and start it up, I hear the drum roll with an unlock hehe. Anyway, Rigel i'll have xfire on cause I know you have it already, and I'll be trying it out today alot.  ;)

EDIT...I like it so far nice maps and weapons, not bad for 10 dollars.

Im playing at a netcafe because my laptop wont play bf2 and im working on putting together a pc...

Isnt there a risk that others can play with your serial, that they might be able to retrieve it from the machine ? Or do you uninstall the game everytime ?

Obviously. I don't recall lan centres letting you go in and simply install anything you like. Since playing online is too difficult for me (both hardware and skill issues), I'm going to try playing singleplayer and win rounds without dying at all. Let's see how much I'd improve at it.

It's pretty fun, too.

Oh yea, finally got my veteran sniper award.  ;D

1031109_2.png

would you be kind enough to tell us what gear are you using?  i usaly use the m-95 for short distance blast... when i comes to taking high posisions i use the L96-A1  to make max damge..

humm,,,, the m24!!  i never use it.. :(

olso i have some question which i dont recall them all but i will post as i remeber them..

do u guys use joysticks with planes?? haw come jets get to roll so fast while i need scroll the

slow mouse all over the table to get a single turn....

olso it say in vhicels  controls that left shift i used to make a boost..is that true i didnt notice mutch difffrece boosting a tank for ex.

Only jets can get the left shift boost (or just double-tap 'W', or whatever your forward key is). It's the same as running. Other vehicles do not get this function.

I don't fly jets often. Hell, I get pwned by Easy computer on Operation Clean Sweep, can't fly those awesome things for nuts... maybe I'll switch to using the keyboard. Not everybody uses a joystick, or owns one anyway. For the mouse, you can adjust the sensitivity, Yaw and Pitch factors for aircraft under Controls. Increase them.

well I use a joystick for jets, and the rolling thingy is pretty easy, you just push your joystick either to the right or to the left. I also have the option to twist the handle  to get the rudder right or left.I mean if you really want to get good at flying " JOYSTICK" is the only thing.

It`s right that only jets have the afterburner. Left shift in a tank tower makes you duck in the tower etc. Well anyone can retrieve their account from another Machine,without giving the cd-key away.

cybo commander

aha.. i knew it u cant fly like those guys with a dum slow mouse...i am a famous space simulator ace  ( wing commander,freespace2,) and my nick name (eyeofthestorm)

is very well known at that comunnety.. i wont accept to use the slow mouse.. ill be

getting the proper joy stick