If you died.....

Tako

You called her 'neice,' and if she is your niece then you are her uncle. By default. Since she appears to be the daughter of your cousin, then, I think she's like 'second cousin,' or once removed, or something like that... Not a niece, anyway. She'd only be your niece if she was daughter of one of your siblings.

that's the thing in english, in Dutch it is just neice (wel we do have the second cousin thingy biut still). we don't have all that fancy stuff, and you say OUR languege is hard? jeesh...

neice, cousin all the smae wahn it is your cousin or his daughter or the kid of you aunt all the same.... simple really

Well at may not matter then, but it matters to me while i'm still living :-). I realy wouldn't like to know if my body was gonna be fed to the sharks after my death. I'd rather have them tell me that i'm gonna be burried and get eaten by worms.... OMG no i don't want to be eaten by those either... sucks.. throw me in the desert then and i'll wait for some kind of sandworm to swallow me!

If I were to die, I would wish to be die as a soldier just after winning a major battle in a very comprehensive war with a very strong opposing army. I wish for my death to be an accidental one and I wish to experience the horrors of war. I don't wish to have anyone knowing that I even existed and thus having to mourn my death.