If you died.....

Tako

I was writing some things down, just in case I would die and it just came to me that I would want people here to know If I died too. You have bocome a part of my life so that brought me to the next thing

what would you leave behind?

did you arrange anything?

did you write any letters to those left behind?

What would you want at your funeral (or what not)

I want music, and a lot of people and I want people to remember me they way I was, even if I pissed them off!

I'm not planning either but when someone close to me died at a young age it did set me thinking, I did not write down much but there were some names of peple who I want to send carts to etc.

I would like to make some latifundium for children and some thoughts for those who would want them. But I would say, death brings an unltimate tranquility; so why bother with such thoughts? They have no purpose for me.

When I'm dead, I want to do all the things that I couldn't do when I was alive. I think for starters I'll have myself mummified and hung on the ceiling of a nursery somewhere. Then I'll leave something in my will about having somebody throw one of my decomposing fingers into a food processing plant so that I can poison people from beyond the grave. Then I'll leave a whole load of inconvenient tasks in my will. Some examples might be having people dig a hole fifty feet deep for buried treasure that won't be there, ordering that my long-lost (and nonexistent) cousin James is to get my (also fictional) collection of spoons, instructing people to give a concert for orphans and leaving them no money with which to do it, or ordering that none of my property can be touched or sold without the Queen first giving her blessing. In person.

And hopefully I will have time to write all sorts of insulting letters to people before I die, which I will leave for them. And perhaps if I know I'm to die of natural causes, I'll frame someone for my murder. Oh, so many malicious choices and only one death...

My funeral? No priests, no vicars, no churches, no prayers. And I'm to be stabbed unexpectedly in the middle of the ceremony. With a sword.

Well, I want to be really sure that I'm dead.

Before I die, I'll write a humoristic testament. It will include things like: "I leave by will my pirate discs to the Police" or "I leave by will my books to my brother, who, in any event, won't read them" and so forth...

I'm not a religious person, and maybe I'll ask to be cremated.

I hesitate whether there will be no music on the funeral, or to ask for "Gladiator" soundtrack.

I like to imagine that when I die, a deadman's switch connected to my heart will trigger explosions all over the world, at the dellings of my numerous enemies (Canada Geese being the example that easily comes to mind...  those things never shut up.  Also, Jessica Simpson's house, for the same reason.).  Alas, it is just a dream as yet.  But I'm sure there's still time.

Also, the Pope had a pretty sweet casket, with its unusual shape, and neat bevelling where the boards met.  I'd like one of those.

o.k not quit what i was hoping for but still... ;)

I'd like my old grilfriends lined up and then a spooky laugh will come from my casket and a horrifying voice will say "I will come for you" then my little neice (of 6) will say: "My cousin's comming/...."

that and I will want to be put in the garden of my neighbour who I hate with very much passion so he will finnaly get the hearthattack we were all hoping fore for say about 30 years.. jeesh the man is 100 already had nummerous

my little neice (of 6) will say: "My cousin's comming/...."

Uncle's coming.

that and I will want to be put in the garden of my neighbour who I hate with very much passion so he will finnaly get the hearthattack we were all hoping fore for say about 30 years.. jeesh the man is 100 already had nummerous  hospital visits and still he live's

--arutha--

Thats not very nice. No matter how much I hate someone...to wish death to them...seriously ?!

it is cousin, she is the daughter of my cousin so that doe s not make me her uncle, at least not here in Holland,

and yea I do not wish death upon anybody buth this guy has messed up our lives so much (and that of other family's also) that I do not resent the fact that he will die, not at my hand but still he can drop dead any day, and I won't let a tear,

mind you; this is the only person I want this to happen to ( not couting, bin laden and such)

You called her 'neice,' and if she is your niece then you are her uncle. By default. Since she appears to be the daughter of your cousin, then, I think she's like 'second cousin,' or once removed, or something like that... Not a niece, anyway. She'd only be your niece if she was daughter of one of your siblings.

I already made my own hole. They only have to drag my body in it and push the sand back. So I guess I'm pretty much ready for the big ritual. Although I hope i'm not gonna die when it's raining, would be a waste to burry me with messed up hair.