What are you listening to right now?

Dunenewt

• 3 weeks later...

Bought a 2gb usb stick the other day. This one for $30, regular $77. Moved my music from old computer to new computer (1.1 usb speed sucks on old computer). Now I get to listen to music I havn't listened to since January. Hurray! And for the first time this music will be played in surround sound too. So it should sound a lot better.

Starting in alphabetical order:

The Arcade Fire - Funeral album

Sounds awesome with surround sound!

To anyone who doesn't have surround sound, those 2 speakers you got with computer are crap (I knew this but didn't have 5.1 audio card until this February). My 5.1 speakers were on sale for $50 (regular $110), so I bought cheapest 5.1 speaker set possible to see what it is like. I'll never go back to 2.0 speakers. My speakers. Even though they are the cheapest ones possible they still sound infinitely better than default 2.0 speakers (which beeped randomly because of faulty wiring).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got my hands on some classic oldschool hardtrance/techno/rave stuff... I almost forgot how good and how damn fast the music was back then before it startet to get slow, more commercial and only about 1 in 100 records were good.

currently I'm listening to:

Hitch Hiker & Dumont - 2nd Dimension

• 2 weeks later...