What keeps you coming back to Emperor?

Timenn

What keeps you coming back to Emperor?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What keeps you coming back to Emperor?

• The single player campaign
    • The multiplayer/online game
    • The community
    • The balance in the game (balance between sides)
    • Playing/making mods
    • I don't play it anymore, silly!

for me the same as dust scout. The singleplayer/skirmish option. I did play it online a couple of times and it realy is fun but school interrupted and kinda wasted my further online play. I might try it again though. Becasue it is realy good. But there are other games too...

And ofcourse the community. I'm not on these boards just because i like the member. The main reason is because i realy like the whole Dune universe, which was the ony reason why I came here anyway ofcourse.

For me its the online games and the community.  I would have never stuck around unless I hadn't experienced online play.  I made alot buds online and playing with them is what keeps me coming back.  I'm playing other games also, when I have time but if I see someone online, Emp overules them all.

It would have to be playing/making mods for me. At least when I'm not accused of copying other people's ideas and incorporating them into my own mod.  >:( ::) ;)

If map making also falls under the same kind of editing category (although it can't truly be considered 'modding' the game), then that would be another reason.

First off, it is such an addictive game, I was playing it offline (badly  ;)) for ages. Then it just got a whole lot better when I discovered online play. The community on the whole is excellent. Except for everyone who says "everyone is good except Erjin/nununuerj"...I will "except" them first..  ;D

i voted for the comunity...wich is coupled with the online-play for sure. coz if i would play only skirmish games, i would not be that much in that board. i can only repeat gunwounds words..."its like to go in a bar and meet some friends"

KALONY