NOD vs GDI war

Seal89999

On that site it said that the timeline was as follows: the Allies win in Red Alert, then tiberium drops on Earth and the original C&C story follows.

I always thought though that the "real" story was that the Soviets won RA, partly because of their ending scene (Kane assuming control of the Soviet Union) and because in the beginning of the C&C story Europe is in the hands of Nod.

Que?

That, and including the fact that Kane got killed after the Allies Mission where you had to save Tanya, in the cutscene, she kills Kane...

There's 2 separate storylines now... schematically seen it's like this

----------- C&C ------ Tiberian Sun

-------

-------

Red Alert

-------

-------

------------ Red Alert 2

Yeah, in the Allied final mission cutscene, we see Kane bury Stalin under a pile of rubble. Nod could have risen both ways, and it makes more sense with the Tiberian Dawn storyline following after an Allied victory; Europe is largely un-Soviet, I thought?

PS: Is there any way to extract the movies from the game?

The "good guy"'s storyline in the previous game is always followed up in the current one. I think the Red Alert 2 and Tiberian Sun storylines were derived from Red Alert 1 but lead into different scenarios.

Woohoo, completed both the GDI and NOD campaigns.

Yeah, in the Allied final mission cutscene, we see Kane bury Stalin under a pile of rubble.

That wasn't Kane either, it was Stavros, wanting revenge for his family being killed/hometown destroyed in the Soviet invasion of Greece.

Nod could have risen both ways, and it makes more sense with the Tiberian Dawn storyline following after an Allied victory; Europe is largely un-Soviet, I thought?

PS: Is there any way to extract the movies from the game?

Use XCC AV Player and/or XCC Mixer, available at http://xccu.sourceforge.net/utilities/

The Red Alert 2 "storyline" is completely separate from the RA-->TD-->TS-->FS-->TT? storyline.

Then again, Kane never dies, so its quite possible he could have been "killed" -- but it would have been only the first time he was killed. I'm sure he would go on to die again in the Temple of Nod at Sarajevo, and again at Cairo.

Also, thanks for the viewers; I appreciate them!

Hassan at the start of the NOD campaign: "One death, is not enough for Anton Slavik. For attempting to give our most vital secrets to our enemy, the GDI spy deserves to die a thousand times."

Gen. Solomon at the end of mission 1: "Hassan, if he gains more power, you will become useless to us, and useless things have a way of disappearing"

Hey so what happens at the end of Firestorm, how come it seems like GDI and NOD simply ended their battle?

Cool picture of the Banshee, but alas, it sucks so much in the game.

You need too many of them to take out a unit.

It's good in groups when attacking incoming enemies, since they have poor anti-air.