NOD vs GDI war

Seal89999

It needs more work than just Nod symbols. See that WW made artwork, that's what I want. Problem is that I am no expert in drawing on comp. If you could draw me a good top-side view of Banshee, it would be no problem to map it then. I thought also about Orca, but Nod should be first, you know  ;D

Really, a group of bombers get past anything and get at least one load of bombs dropped. Even over the heaviest of anti-air launchers. Cloaking your bases is good defence, though.

The Empire Strikes First original lyrics by Greg Graffin and B. Baker, performed by Bad Religion

GDI Strikes First lyrics by Sampsa Lehti :D

We strike first and we are unrechargeable

Here we go again to prove the greatest superiority over Nod on heaven and earth

Come on! Get your lives worth

Don

[red]Since we're talking about the TECHNOLOGY OF PEACE, why wasn't it possible to use ChemWarriors and SSM launchers in singleplayer CnC:TD campaign when playing as Nod? These things are quite cool, especially the Chem guys who don't suffer from Tiberium

ORCA bombers are vicious. In the last Firestorm mission when playing for Nod, CABAL has a trio of these things raiding the map every so often. I needed 12 SAM sites to shoot down the bombers without taking significant damage. When I had 4 SAMs, I lost all 4.

But for $1500 they should be. 1 SAM site is $500, if I am not wrong, so to counter 1 of them, you might need THREE, so just about right.

6 rocket troopers' rockets can take down 1 GDI Orca bomber but by the time they do so, they would have been bombed into multiple pieces, but still, they destroy the GDI Orca bomber.

With a rocket trooper being $250 apiece, that brings the 6 trooper cost up to $1500... And, does it take 6 rockets to kill an ORCA bomber? I'm not so sure about that... and if the bomber kills all 6 men in one swipe, then, the bomber survives. I mean, with this we assume they only build one bomber. What if they come at you with, say, 6?

I know this was a page back, but in case anyone is interested, here is a basic Command and Conquer timeline.

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=14962.0;id=494

As you can see, RA1 is the only game with any significance to which side you play as; the other storylines all progress on the assumption you played as the "good guys."