NOD vs GDI war

Seal89999

Hmm, I like the way the wolverines walk.

General Hassan... ;D He has a sore throat... ;D

Hey you guys with Firestorm, what was the Core Defender in the last NOD mission like? And also, why is NOD trying to shutdown CABAL!?!? :O

Note: I am still neutral

CABAL's core had several interesting features. The was, I believe, what was called an Obelisk of Darkness that fired a blue beam and targeted air units as well as ground units. There was also the famed Core Defender. A giant battle robot standing three times as tall as a Titan and wielding an array of Obelisk of Light-like weapons.

Nod was attempting to shut down CABAL's core because CABAL had betrayed Nod, destryong a good many of their bases in his attempt to harvest human beings for conversion into cyborgs for his army. In the GDI mission "Escape from CABAL" there is a Nod base next to the GDI base. When GDI forces approach the Nod base, CABAL hits it with cyborgs, and Nod evacuates. Note that you are playing GDI, and when Nod forces are attacked, EVA announces, "Ally is under attack." Commander Slavik and General Cortez strike a deal to work together to defeat CABAL, so, in the GDI mission, you go in while a Nod commando team draws the bulk of CABAL's forces elsewhere. In the Nod version (not so sure about this, I have not played the Nod half of Firestorm for some years now) I believe it is Nod who goes in for the core while GDI draws off CABAL's army.

Oh, Lowzeewee, you can't say that GDI has no good commanders and then get away with calling yourself neutral. ;)

Nod was attempting to shut down CABAL's core because CABAL had betrayed Nod, destryong a good many of their bases in his attempt to harvest human beings for conversion into cyborgs for his army.Oh, Lowzeewee, you can't say that GDI has no good commanders and then get away with calling yourself neutral. ;)

When choosing the missions for NOD mission 3, CABAL says at the end of the description "my...your objective"
Oh, Lowzeewee, you can't say that GDI has no good commanders and then get away with calling yourself neutral.

The only GDI general I know, since I don't have Firestorm, is Commander McNeil, who actually isn't a general? Solomon...well...is he still commanding forces? I thought he is now leaving it to McNeil.

Solomon....what a fool....

You can tell than when Kane poped up on his screen that he dropped a load in his pants.....

James Earl Jones is a great actor....but he waisted his talent on the bafoon Solomon. And McNeal...he looks like he just got out of the mental ward....that dumbstruck drool out of mouth look he always wears....

And Shepard (the most respectible GDI commander, which isent saying much by the way) was just a raving patriot....seemed way too buisy waving the flag than actually stratigising...

I wont say much of the NOD commanders because well.... they were fools too.....much to the reason that they were terminated....

Hassan was executed , Vega died in the crash of the Scrin ship......

Good riddince....

The one exception... is Commander Slavik...I would follow him til death..he is an amazing commander.....Slavik is awsome!

And if anybody rembers from the older C&C, Seth...

He was the right hand man of Kane for awhile...until he defied Kane and he was terminated...

I have the Limited Edition Pewter soldier figurine(I got NOD) that they gave when you buy the Platinum version of TS, together with the Soundtrack CD too. :)

Lowzeewee you know you want to......join the brotherhood and let Kane come alive in you!

We have also gained a new brother......Scytale! Welcome to the brotherhood! Our numbers are growing and we are spreading....we will crush the GDI scum...

Our numbers are superior...and we are gaining more everyday.

:)

One vision one purpose....The technology of peace...

Nod rules!

General Solomon wasn't that bad at all. Granted, Shepard was an uber-patriot, and McNeil was a bit of a cowboy, and Cortez was a little too high-strung, but Solomon knew what he was doing. He was on top of things. He even turned a Nod general -- Hassan -- to be his personal spy. I think that's something Kane might even admire...

And if anybody rembers from the older C&C, Seth...

He was the right hand man of Kane for awhile...until he defied Kane and he was terminated...

His own fault. Teaches you not to mess with Kane.

By the way, I just installed C&C again... darn good game, Westwood really did know how to make good games. Even the installation was neat. I played Command & Conquer first time when I was five or six and I loved it. And I still love it, despite that it's almost 10 years old...

After he was struck by the Ion cannon his face was mutilated....

nodbg4.jpg

Kane, our glorious leader came out from the ashes and came to lead us once again! They thought they were killing him....when they only made him stronger. And even if they had succeded....Kane lives in death! His memory, his vision would still live on.

FOR THE TECHNOLOGY OF PEACE!

ONE VISION...ONE PURPOSE....

IN THE NAME OF KANE!

Really, is that why his face looks that way? It's from the ion cannon strike in Sarajevo? You see, in Tiberian Sun, when Kane first speaks to Solomon, the manual mentions that there was an image enhancement present -- was that Kane covering up the damaged side of his face? If this is true; how could the ion cannon possibly not kill him? It swept over his body like a summer rain!

EDIT for Lowzeewee; I think its because Kane had the image altered -- in the last Nod mission's video, Kane makes a speech with a whole-face. It then cuts to a scene of Kane watching himself on the screen, but half of Kane's face is gone. So, perhaps there was image enhancement all along?

Also, I just beat the Nod campaign for TS. At the end, when the Tiberian missile is launched, Kane does the same cross pose as he did in the Sarajevo temple before his death. This time, however, Kane simply... disappeared. His body dissolved in a green-white light.

What the heck was that?

Kane's face is half-covered in metal because it was burned badly in the Ion Cannon strike on his Temple in Sarajevo at the end of the First Tiberium War. The reason it didn't kill him was because he teleported out at the last second, the same way he did after launching his bigass missile at the end of the Nod campaign in Tiberian Sun.

Now about GDI vs. Nod, I think this should end the discussion:[attachment archived by Gobalopper]