Favorite Assault Rifle, Pistol, Machine gun, etc...

Avrillian_Sard01

Favorite Rocket Launcher

LAW launcher:

lawlaunchers.JPG

As far as I know, the LAW is "One-shot-then-dispose". Of course, if you can make an explosive trap out of it, it's cool, but in usage as a rocket launcher, I don't think you can reload it again... Unlike the sweet 'ol RPG-7...

Best for downing Blackhawks by the tail... ;)

And I like to tear a man apart w/ a few shots, so the .50 cal fits the bill nicely...

Not only is it"One-shot-then-dispose", it is also "fire-and-forget". It is designed to be this way. So it can't reload. People won't want to keep carrying their rocket launcher around all the time so to lighten their weight and enable easier escape, they can just dump it away. After firing, they won't have to see if their shot has hit, as it is heat-seeking.

RPG-7, they are slow and horrible for downing choppers, in Somalia, they managed to down 2 and damage another black hawk by using "missle nets" having RPG's coming from all directions. The RPG-7 is is in my honest opinion, another trademark russian weapon like the AK-47, they just stand the tests of time and for that, I agree.

I dident think that the LAW was a disposible......Any other outside opinions on this one....

Ghost? Rene? Scy? Any of you guys fimiliar with this weapon.....I have seen that launcher on a bunch of documentary....I always saw them pull out another rocket and load it and slide it open again...

Cough* BF:V* Cough*

Yeah I might have.........

Ah well, its still a cool weapon.....

they didn't have the LAW in vietnam . . . no I'm serious, soldiers must bring the tube back to base for safety and recycling reasons.

The picture shows fine for me.

I don't really like the D.Eagle though. It's almost impossible to wound somebody with it- a shot in the torso would blow out your entrails and a shot on a limb would blow it clean off. It's simply not a weapon for legitimate self defense.

Besides, the kick back is huge, meaning you'd need a firm hand and loads of training to handle one.

For a pistol, I'd take one from the Beretta 92 series. 15 bullets in one clip, accurate and easy to handle.

p_Steel_I_maxi.jpg

The picture shows fine for me.

I don't really like the D.Eagle though. It's almost impossible to wound somebody with it- a shot in the torso would blow out your entrails and a shot on a limb would blow it clean off.

[offtopic]Yeah, I've seen it in the animated portion of Kill Bill Vol. 1[/offtopic]

I guess I prefer the PPK/S for its small size. (And because I'm a tall, yet thin-framed guy.) I might be able to fire accurately it one-handed and more better w/ two...

On the matter of the Sten SMG, I prefer the Mark V.

stenmk5.jpg

And also the version below the other Sten:

stens.jpg

If you have a smaller size Desert Eagle than you can possibly have nonlethal shots....

Perhaps the .357 D. Eagle......

But when you are going to shoot somebody...wounding is not in the equation...a gun is meant to kill..and the Desert Eagle will do that very well....

You want a weapon to disable an attacker, use a stun gun or a tazer....

But the Beretta is quite a nice weapon indeed...very sleek looking..