How's living in England?

zamboe

On the topic of moving to England, I suggest you stay well clear of the native English kitchen. (Fish and Chips... yuck..) Also, the best looking girls (no offense) are import from India. ;D ;) The pound is also quite expensive, which can be a bit nasty. On the bright side, the British healthcare is excellent. Although they're selfishly trying to hoard that for themselves ;)

and I personally don't find English girls all that attractive...

They are just extremely bad looking. I think you must rely on the "beauty comes from within" saying over there...

I can guarantee you that Liverpool have had their golden age, they are not going to win in the near future.

No I don't think Liverpool will win next year and I don't think they'll get O'Neill, I hope Liverpool will get Rafael Benitez, and I'm convinced he'll make alot of changes and get rid of some of the disasters Houllier have brought to the club.

And I don't believe Man U will the premiership next year, their defence is a disgrace for football they loose Ferdinand and suddenly their defence crashes. I think that Chelsea or Arsenal will be fighting for the trophy next year.

All you need to know is that the royalty just takes taxpayers' money under the pretext of "Unifying the people". ;) :D ;D

Actually they take 2million a year under the pretext of earning many, many times that in tourism income.

ACtually Jordan never gets in the Sun, they dont do fake boobies!!!!!  But yes, we have all the sleasy tabloids (especally the Sunday ones - News of the World) that always have some sort of story such as "Footballer did me for days - he was like a little bunny rabbit."

They, I love!!!

She used to be one, before she got the "funbags".  Plus, other papers allow her in (such as the Star, even more sleasy).  However, the term Page 3 Girl is now just a term describing a very nice looking lady.  However, Krystale from Manchester is looking really fine at the moment!

How come she looks like a different person everytime? When I saw her photo in a report on her with Peter Andre recently and another one in a report on her faked-story about her affair with Beckham a few months ago, they look like two different people. And when I saw another one which was more recent than the Peter Andre report one, she looked like the Beckham report one again. ???

Yeah, infact dont come to England.  WE have all these girls with multiple personalities and different dress sense.  Miss out England, come join me, Dustie and Dragoon Knight in Scotland!