abducted by aliens

shygirl4

Ive just read a report on a website that 3 million Americans claim to have been abducted by aliens, hmmm surely the skies above America would be full of flying sauces (big ones too) if they had to carry 3 million people away, experiment on them, and then return them all to there original locations, and yet no one managed to take a decent photograph.

Any one on here been abducted ?  ;D

Shy  ::)

P.S. I havnt  ;)

Maybe they all have cloaking devices.  ;)

Understand that this number, like the number of reported UFO's, is a gross number.  With the example of UFO's, more than 99% of them can be explained as being ball lightning, weather baloons, clouds, planes, or Superman.  But there's the tiny amount that have no apparent explanation, and are truly worthy of the term Unidentified Flying Object.

Of three million people claiming abduction, two and a half million could be lying outright; while four hundred ninety thousand were experiencing some drug-induced hallucination, sleep paralysis, or were being conned by a hypnotist performing "memory recovery"; and nine thousand nine hundred had some sort of post-traumatic stress disorder, resulting in false memories of alien abductions replace real memories of being raped, etc.  But there's always that last hundred people...

*cue X-Files theme*

I KNOW that aliens exist, but I doubt that aliens have come to Earth just to abduct some idiot and put a probe in his a$$.

I think that all those people are exagerating...

they see small bird (but they don`t know what is it)... and they say that were abducted.

If they were abducted, they were abducted by the government for military experiments.

Abduction right here... no pics, but i can tell you what i remember...

I know they were big hairy and white... and the captain looked like an eskimo. I couldn't realy understand what they were saying, but I heard something like... Go, or Gob i don't know.

I'm not so sure if aliens exist, but I'm pretty sure that all of those sightings are either made up or mistaken as aliens. Space is big, and it would take waaay to long for anybody to get here just to observe a few primitive humans.

I know they were big hairy and white... and the captain looked like an eskimo. I couldn't realy understand what they were saying, but I heard something like... Go, or Gob i don't know.

;D ;D ;D

I'm not so sure if aliens exist, but I'm pretty sure that all of those sightings are either made up or mistaken as aliens. Space is big, and it would take waaay to long for anybody to get here just to observe a few primitive humans.

so flying to Mars just because someone had the wild dream that there could be a microbe which was alive at some point is out of the question to ?

but never the less difficult for us to overcome .. . and for what .. microbes ?. . not even life. . . I bet NASA wants funding if they would really find life out there .. volunteers would even fly over there no matter where it is .. .

... and if we reach the light speed, it would take 2,5 (?) years to go to Alpha Centauri (the nearest solar system) or 9 years if you want to go to Sirius.

Imagine how much time would take a travel from one edge to another(even at lightspeed), the milky way has a diameter of 100.000 light-years.

Lmao, oh wait..huh? I don't get it..OH WAIT. YES!  :O

and even then it's an unlikely gamble that there may be life there.

sorry. . I ment if we would find life on another planet .. know it exists over there ... we would try to go over there I guess. . no matter it would be far. If we could go there, even taken a few years .. we would go.

Well, I suppose if the universe is infinite, then so is the possibility that aliens exist, thus they must exist. Of course that's if the universe is infinite. Even if it is not, taking into account our own existence and the sheer size of space, it is still highly likely that life exists beyond Earth; It's probably very primitive for the most part, though.

Even if it is not, taking into account our own existence and the sheer size of space, it is still highly likely that life exists beyond Earth; It's probably very primitive for the most part, though.

let's say you are right .. . and for an easy understanding of the equation. . let's say there are 2 places where live exists in the univers. And you are right assuming that. . .why can't we be the primitive of the 2 civilisations ?

let's say you are right .. . and for an easy understanding of the equation. . let's say there are 2 places where live exists in the univers. And you are right assuming that. . .why can't we be the primitive of the 2 civilisations ?

There is no reason to believe that we would be. We have encountered many different species of many different organisms, none of which are superior or even close to out sophistication. Based on that we can see that sophistication of out level is rare. Of course we only have our world to work with, but as that is the only value in the equation we have, it is nevertheless the logical conclusion.