why oh why

edsbrick

How bout this next time i c you on WOL u play me with ur rules?

(navs anser is gonna be: i dont play noobs or i dont have to prof anything)

Nav will play with FOG .... can you handle that warskum?

Most people cant take playing in FOG ... if he can play under FOG while most people arent use to that.. that gives him an advantage.

• 2 weeks later...

Why not just practice with fog on it dont make it that hard but waiting 3 mins before any sort of attack means changing ur style war. ;)

I have no problems with his rules, i think they are stupid, but i ll play by his rule in HIS game, but the problem is, he kicks me out becuz i am SKUM and thats becuz he is afraid of losing.

i am not disputing that, and i do not care to because to me, Winning any "game" - if that game is not abiding by ALL Westwood standards; including the 3 minute rule - is not an accomplishment.

So why Brag about beating a Noob then and stating how few kills your opponent had,you forget your own words apparently.I remember that you had QM setts and FOW on.

IMHO people who play with FOW on are hiding something,ok I realise that startegies and BO's are top secret.lol But quite a few players use the black screen cheat and others,and new players and even some not so new,can't see what's happening.

To me Emperor is a game like all games to have fun with,my life doesn't depend on my winning,losing with grace is also a virtue in my oppinion.

People get all flustered and hateful over a bloody game.What a waste of life that is. ::)

• 3 weeks later...

I remember that you had QM setts and FOW on.

IMHO people who play with FOW on are hiding something,ok I realise that startegies and BO's are top secret.lol But quite a few players use the black screen cheat and others,and new players and even some not so new,can't see what's happening.

Hey, whats this black screen cheat ?

How can I tell if it being used ?

hey guys an girls,

i thank you all for  the advice.i only class myself as a noob for online battles,i am confident of about a hundred by lan with various friends and relatives.

unfortunately/fortunately i am now living in a NON-BROADBAND AREA

so i have to 'optimise' my "turn" on the net.so i wont be playing anyone for a while.

but please keep the advice coming,

ed

• 3 months later...

no, dont do this online. coz mostly the starting money is 10 k right now. most ppl play this. and if u go than fac first, built lazers, upgrade and built kobras, than u r a dead man for sure. money rulez emp

KALONY

• 2 months later...

can you pm me the black screen cheat im a beginner

You said your a beginner. so I quite rightly said you wouldn't need the cheat, as it will not be needed, not that it should matter, no one should need the cheat.

No bragging. No offense.  ???

Don't be so defensive. Erjin was reassuring you more than anything else. Damn right no one should page you the bugs, they're kept as secret as possible so no one uses them, and that's the way it should be!

I'll also stress that warskum doesn't visit anymore, and that this thread is ancient.

@byorama: fac first upgrade and built lazers and kobras? than refenerie? this all with 10 k? would work? hehe ok...i saw a lot of good players, but i never saw such a magic player...its to easy to beat with cheap gas and cheap dusts...

Going fac first if you suspect a heavy rush is fine, but kobras is insanity in an early game rush ! Like Apo says, you simply would not have enough bullets for all the dusties coming at you, or any other level 1 unit from any other house...

This is because u guys havn't perfected this like I have . I'm a god with it lol .