Gobalopper

Who should be the new moderators?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the new moderators?

• ExAtreides
    • Dust scout
    • Ghosthunter
    • EWS

Thanks for puttin my name up there, but I am in the middle of classes that are going to be kicking my ass here soon, and I cannot honostly say that I will have the time to devote to it that I should.  Maybe someday, but right now it wouldnt be fair to the people of this board if I was a mod.

Hey if you need a third candidate, lauch my name up there.  I doubt I will get it, but it will be a laugh!!!!

;D

The humour of EWS eh!!!  One day you will get the chance to vote me into Downing Street so why not get a bit of practice!

Downhill? i havnt been here for a couple weeks, see what happens when i'm not here? Hell I payed the bill my self just to come back to fan fic to clean the place up. My comp was acting shifty before it which is both fixed.

I added a new hard drive, dumped the old one, added a new cd rom and overclocked my PC to 650 MHZ just so it wouldnt freeze up and i could help more even though it might melt...(its regulery 550 mhz)

love fan fic i created it and its mine and it pissed me off when i couldnt get it, when i couldnt help it, so i payed teh bill(Hard as hell since i dont have a job and that nasty alochal and

Sighs, Walks away.... Its clear Im not wanted on this site anymore I guess its time for me to retire, I hope fan fic does well with out me, I might drop by later to check on it i just really wish my parents had paid the bill  >:(. Oh well it was a good run.

I will post my formal resignation later

By the number of votes, it apears the fan fiction community has turned its back on me. I created this place i have been with it since the beggining since the firey spark that was the KYA SEtera war to the Underwaterwars and Age of Chaos' from the Begginging to The end...Or so i hope. But circumstances kept me from posting and it was taken away from me. Would it still have been taken away if my Aunt died and i had to go to a funeral? it really dosnt matter. Gob said fan fic isnt active enough for two mods, And I came in third. Ghosthunter would be a good....(strugles under the word)....Replacement.  :'(

This was just a popularity contest

I think ghost whould do a good job as a mod, but  Ex started this board and kept with it til he got his internet cut which isn't his fault (he's only 15) and the fact he paid the bill himself to get back to us is commendable.

I agree....for somebody that dosent have alot of money its very cool to see that he cared so much as to spend his own money to get back onto the internet so he could get back to this forum.

And it is not his fault and I dont see why he should be punished for it....

But alas whats done is done and a new moderator will be elected....and it seems ghosthunter is the winner, he will be a fine moderator indeed...for he has given more time and effort into fanfic than anybody and truly loves it. He would do alot of good around here....

Im sorry that this happened to you exatreides.....you did not deserve this...

And I hope that you will get it back eventually...you must for without you fanfiction would not be what it was....