Gobalopper

Who should be the new moderators?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the new moderators?

• ExAtreides
    • Dust scout
    • Ghosthunter
    • EWS

If you are interested in being a moderator or want to nominate a moderator please send me an IM.

I'm not going to guarantee that whoever wins becomes the new moderator but they will be considered.

Voting starts sometime on Tuesday and you will be able to vote for multiple people, whoever you think would make a good moderator.

Personally I feel that this is going to turn into a Popularity contest.

Most voting systems are popularity contests, because people vote for who they want to represent them.

But in the end it is up to Gob.

So if someone is popular he could strike them down and pick someone/noone else. ;D

good grief, both would be good mods. made my vote, not sure if it would be right to say anything. so I will keep it secret.

Where exactly did you vote? The poll is not even open yet. ;)

(unless you meant you IM Gob about an alternate candidate, as I don't think we IM Gob if they are on the poll.)

Yes fanfic is most in need of a new

Moderator(s).....

But what has become of Exatreides...has he just not been around? Has anybody heard from him lately?

I cant believe Ex would get whaked....

But whatcha gonna do I guess...

Out with the old and in with the new I guess...

Good luck guys!

Il vote tomorrow ASAP!

Well, I wish everyone the best.  I already have my vote ready because I know who would do a good job.  But maybe we could get a littl bit from Scrinlord, Dust Scout and Ghost Hunter as to why we should pick them for Moderators? 

Nah. I don't know about the others but I hate blowing my own trumpet like that. Besides which, the person who said the most about themself would probably be thought of as big headed and therefore totally unsuitable.

It's tuesday Gob, open the poll allready ;)

I wouldn't mind being a moderator but I haven't been very active as of late, and in the future I'll probably be around even less because I'm moving out of my parents house, so nevermind.

I think all three candidates would be suitable, but I think my pick would be Dust Scout.