The Israeli- Palestinian conflict

leo

leo, you say that Palestinian medias are biased and you want us to believe you per se. Then, same for Israeli media... I'll believe what I'm able to show.

Caid: Agreed... Anyway, politics are like this pretty much everywhere. Bush did same: look when he reacts or not and you see that he reacts more on what's on a certain side: his allies.

yes.

Sorry,I am not a dumbass.I just won't believe in this answer. ;)
From day to day his minions continue to attack jewish civilians
So does Ariel Sharon's "minions" do to the palestinian civillians.

Yes the militants are attacking them,but why destroy and kill innocent unconnected people? >:(

Why don't we just go 1v1 against each other[pro vs con] so one person can just concentrate on his "opponent"? :)

leo, first of, thanks for the summary.

As for media being biased, you must understand that non-Israeli and non-palastinians here can't accept either part not being biased. IMO both parties in a conflict are biased.

You also need to understand the following.

I'm not saying Israel is the one to blame here. What I'm trying to say is that both parties are to blame. I also believe Arafat is one person who should be dealt with soon (I hand you that).

What then needs to happen if you'd ask me, is to make a difference concerning the Palastinians. You have those that truely want peace and the fanatic factions. IMO this is where things go wrong. Somehow I don't see Israel making that seperation, which is what I mostly object to (and hence my arguments here). No one is able to convince me that no Palastinain wants peace with the Israeli people.

Make this seperation, show some consideration for the innocent and you're on your way to peace...

Why do they want that wall only by themselves,can't each party use one side each? ???

And why is it that the Israelis keep killing innocent people when they get attacked instead of going on a hunt ONLY for the ACTUAL militants themselves?

No,I don't blame the Israelis,I am just asking some questions.Mind you,I am not an expert on this. ;)

Nice to be seeing you.

What will you accept? The Israeli media is biased, and the world doesn't seem to care very much about terror and more on violation of human rights which is regularly carried out by the IDF. Would articles from the non-biased Palestinian media work? Here, take these: http://www.freepalestine.com/eyewitness.htm

This seems rather futile. I don't have any possible way to prove my point, and you'd rather believe in Palestinian propaganda anyway, because it is much easier and romantic to see the David and Goliath aspect of the story. Question is, if it is true. The difference between us is that I live the situation, I read 2 different Israeli newspapers and usually the whole of them, I listen to the radio, I watch the news. By saying "You can't count on Israeli media", you are actually saying "You don't know anything about the situation", and then claiming I'm wrong adds the inevitable "And I do". Well, I guess it is much more logical to count on sites such as www.freepalestine.com or www.israelis-are-monsters.com or whatever site you linked me to. If you rather trusting those than trusting the local newspapers, we REALLY don't have anything to talk about.

By the way, I had a pleasant trip.

But at the moment the terrorists are being killed by Israeli helicopter missiles slamming into their cars and cars with bombs being unable to be stopped by the Israelis,so why is there a need to mow down people's houses because some "tunnels" are being *suspected* to be in there when there are already no tunnels at all? ???

I have found some news on them,yes,but they are by biased sources,so what should I do? ;)

"The repeated practice by the Israeli army of deliberate and wanton destruction of homes and civilian property is a grave violation of international human rights and humanitarian law, notably of Articles 33 and 53 of the Fourth Geneva Convention, and constitutes a war crime," said Amnesty International."-palestinemonitor.org

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=574&u=/nm/20031019/wl_nm/mideast_palestinians_poll_dc_1&printer=1 Interesting article.

RAMALLAH, West Bank (Reuters) - Seventy-five percent of Palestinians support the suicide bombing at an Israeli restaurant two weeks ago in which 21 people, including four children, were killed, a Palestinian survey showed Sunday.

The survey by the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research, which questioned 1,318 respondents in the West Bank and Gaza Strip (news - web sites), also showed that 85 percent of Palestinians support a "mutual cessation of violence by both sides."

So basically they would support the end of suicide bombings, but until that time 3/4ths want them to continue? (Emphasis is mine to show percents and who did the study.)

That's human, i.e dumb. They think themselves humane and enlightened and therefore they support ceasing the suicide bombing, and yet they don't want to feel themselves 'suckers' or dishonoured for not retaliating to Israeli attacks, so they support the suicide bombings at the same time. Some would assume it is a result of a brainwash which caused what Orwell called doublethinking, and this is possible. I personally think that being dumb and having no opinion about something is common among humans, since most humans are dumb...

By the way, in case your reliable sources forgot to mention, a charge exploded yesterday under Knesset Member Issam Mahul's car, a member of a left-wing party who objects the Palestinian terror organizations and the criminality in the Palestinian society. He heard a "weird noise" under his car, got out of it and it exploded. Isn't it just wonderful?

You are right Noam. The IDF site did forget to mention that, but so did CNN, the BBC, Drudgereport, and www.palestinedaily.com all forgot. However, they all are reporting the rising body count on both sides, by both sides. The endless cycle continues as always.

Yup,my "reliable source" didn't mention it.I rely on Yahoo news btw. ;)

Oh and did YOUR "reliable source" mention that Syria might retaliate to Israeli attacks?Israel attacks Syria because of a terrorist group that attacks it,cool huh?I didn't know that country=terrorist group=country :D

Yup,my "reliable source" didn't mention it.I rely on Yahoo news btw. ;)

Oh and did YOUR "reliable source" mention that Syria might retaliate to Israeli attacks?Israel attacks Syria because of a terrorist group that attacks it,cool huh?I didn't know that country=terrorist group=country :D

Syria gives full support to terror groups. There are even camps for these groups. Actually the target that was hit is a training camp which belongs to the Islamic jihad and Hammas. If not Syria and Iran there was no Hizbullah. Both countries support the organizations, providing them tones of weapons, money and trainings.

Terror is not related to countries? And where do you think the Hizbullah acting from? They operate directly from Lebanon, while the Lebanese army doesn’t interfere. By the way did you know that this organization is actually a political movement in Lebanon, represented in their so-called parliament (supported by the government)?