The Israeli- Palestinian conflict

leo

That's just one film I saw. I've seen many more since watching tv. Which reminds me, I need to talk to the person who editted al those movies.. He did a good job fooling me :)

You are fooling yourself,

Another Israeli in here to fight for the star of david. ;)

Btw,if the tanks were there "because rocks don't hurt them" then why demolish innocent refugees' shelters,please explain,Leo.

Give me one trustful source where it says we demolished refugees’ shelters with no reason and on purpose.

BIG fucking LOL. I asked for a TRUSTFUL source. You give me a link to a Palestinian site? Well, if you didn’t know the Palestinian media is one of the most biased in the world, just look at the example given in this topic concerning the Israeli soldier and the American Jew. By the way, the building which are being demolished are the ones where the Palestinian terrorists found shelter or been sent from. And unfortunately, they use civilian’s residents.

To every1 against Israel:

What would u do if ur neighbour run into ur house and blows himself up killin ur wife and children?

Would u go into his house and make a peace agreement or would u kill his wife and children?

Lets say u want a peace agreement but the next day his son runs into ur families house and blows himself up killin a lots of ur family,what would u do then??

Ask him nicely not to do that anymore?

I think a lots of ppl would grab a knife or something and run into the house of the neighbour and kill his wife and children. If u look it this way I would say Israel has been very very gentil to those palestines.

the Palestinian media is one of the most biased in the world
So is the Israeli media.

http://www.webstar.co.uk/~musnews/news/news.php?article=5931

Its a british website, ;)

No, Israeli media is not. While I can give you thousands of examples why the Palestinian media is biased I don’t see you givin’ proves.

Continue reading the article you gave me, there was exchanges of fire between Israeli soldiers and Palestinian militants. It’s obvious that civilians will be hurt in an over populated city. If the militants wouldn’t shoot on our soldiers our soldier wouldn't respond. They were only retaliating, the death of the civilians are their own brother’s fault.

“The Israeli army has demolished up to 10 Palestinian homes in the Rafah refugee camp as it presses on with its search for WEAPONS-SMUGGLING TUNNLES, Palestinian sources say”.

Btw, those tunnels were really found. INSIDE THE HOUSES OF THE CIVILAINS. As I said in my previous post, unfortunaly the Palestinians terrorists use civilian residents

I am fooling myself now ? Make up your mind. First the movies I saw on the news aren't true and now I am fooling myself ?

Meanwhile, Palestinians in the southern Gaza Strip town of Rafah were sifting through the rubble of their homes Sunday just hours after Israeli troops withdrew from the town and its refugee camp, following a major raid which left eight people dead and hundreds more homeless.

I though you didn't attack refugee camps ? Hum, I must be fooling myself again ::)

Six more Palestinians were moderately injured by Israeli gunfire in Rafah on Sunday, as troops fired intermittently from the Israeli-controlled border area to which they retreated early Sunday, medical sources said.
- Source

What did they do, throw a rock ? ::)

I am fooling myself now ? Make up your mind. First the movies I saw on the news aren't true and now I am fooling myself ?

Meanwhile, Palestinians in the southern Gaza Strip town of Rafah were sifting through the rubble of their homes Sunday just hours after Israeli troops withdrew from the town and its refugee camp, following a major raid which left eight people dead and hundreds more homeless.

I though you didn't attack refugee camps ? Hum, I must be fooling myself again ::)

Six more Palestinians were moderately injured by Israeli gunfire in Rafah on Sunday, as troops fired intermittently from the Israeli-controlled border area to which they retreated early Sunday, medical sources said.
- Source

What did they do, throw a rock ? ::)

Read what i wrote to lowz:

"Continue reading the article you gave me, there was exchanges of fire between Israeli soldiers and Palestinian militants. It’s obvious that civilians will be hurt in an over populated city. If the militants wouldn’t shoot on our soldiers our soldier wouldn't respond. They were only retaliating, the death of the civilians are their own brother’s fault.

“The Israeli army has demolished up to 10 Palestinian homes in the Rafah refugee camp as it presses on with its search for WEAPONS-SMUGGLING TUNNLES, Palestinian sources say”.

Btw, those tunnels were really found. INSIDE THE HOUSES OF THE CIVILAINS. As I said in my previous post, unfortunaly the Palestinians terrorists use civilian residents.

It explains the victims.

By the way, rocks and Molotov’s can kill and actually killed.

"Btw, those tunnels were really found. INSIDE THE HOUSES OF THE CIVILAINS. As I said in my previous post, unfortunaly the Palestinians terrorists use civilian residents."

Source?

Ummmm,you used the wrong word....for the palestinians,its "stoned",not "shot" and "fired"...

I'm sorry, I replied when you did and didn't read yours yet.

Because you didn't notice, the sentece "did they throw rocks" was arcasticly meant. No where is stated that the Israelies were being threatend when they "fired intermittently from the Israeli-controlled border area to which they retreated early Sunday"..

"Btw, those tunnels were really found. INSIDE THE HOUSES OF THE CIVILAINS. As I said in my previous post, unfortunaly the Palestinians terrorists use civilian residents."

Source?

Ummmm,you used the wrong word....for the palestinians,its "stoned",not "shot" and "fired"...

http://www.idf.il/newsite/images/minara/pics/08p.jpg

stoned? LOL! The Palestinians militants use stones? The Hammas? The Islamic Jihad? The PLO? I spoke about the militants, not about the civilians. The civilians are the ones who use stones. Funny, most of our soldiers are being killed from live bullets and not from rocks (though some getting killed from rocks too).

Hey, there's a hole underneath my house as well (seriously). Will tanks and Israeli military now also destroy my home ?? ::)

That pic proves absolutely nothing..

Not to mention it's from a biased site anyways (stop calling others that they have biased info if you can't provide an unbiased source yourself)..

Hey, there's a hole underneath my house as well (seriously). Will tanks and Israeli military now also destroy my home ?? ::)

That pic proves absolutely nothing..

Not to mention it's from a biased site anyways (stop calling others that they have biased info if you can't provide an unbiased source yourself)..

Actually this pic was shown in bbc too, I just can’t find it. How can you determine it’s biased? While it was proven millions of times that the Palestinian media is biased I don’t see anyone proving me why Israeli media is biased too.

I agree with you, the Palastinian media is biased too (see I can agree with you :))

And how I can determine if it's biased ? Have you looked where the link is from ???? You provided the source, I'm sure you know who that site belongs to ;)

And as to why the pic doesn't prove anything, if I would take a photo of the hole in my house and would post it here as evidence, you wouldn't see the difference and had to believe me if I'd said that it was a palastinian tunnel.

They destroyed house for these tunnels? Why? Except European colonialists, there's perhaps no place on this planet that was so often "a good place to destroy houses". And to send colonists after.

Hey, I just always thought it was weird: they knew about the tunnels on the Palestinian side, but didn't they also knew where to were going on the other side?

Nyar are you saying that there are no smuggling tunnels?

Nope, I'm just saying that that pic doesn't prove anything.

As for the whole issue, I do feel sorry for everyone that's involved and really want's peace. I do feel sorry for all innocent lives lost. I do understand that our Israeli friends have a difficult time living in the area. However, I do feel also for palastinians that truely want peace. The reason I picked up on the discussion is that it seems that our Israeli friends give the impression that all palastinians don't want peace, which is bull.

Both sides are in conflict. You can't point a finger in one direction. Both parties are responsible for what's going on. And then when someone just states "either believe me or ignore it" is not a way to hold a discussion. Especially if you simply dismiss everything else as biased info. A crap attitude IMO. And when some backing up comes, it's from an Israeli (military?) site. Yeah right, talk about biased info.

I honestly wish people in the middle east would settle their issues. But with the attitudes displayed, I doubt real peace is honestly what's wanted by both governments.

I've never truely understood how this issue started anyway (way back). Is someone able to enlighten me with a unbiased (meaning no Israeli or Palastinian info) reference ?

1) Show me 1 time, just a single time that Noam or I said that the Palestinians are completely responsible in the failure of the peace talks. However, you can’t deny that we were the first to offer peace, willing even to scarify our own capital city and a lot more than even the Palestinians demanded at the first place. And the people who rejected it were the Palestinians.

2) While It was proved many times that the Palestinian media is not only biased but also inciter against the Jews and actually call for their destruction. I didn’t see anything like that on our side. It was never proven that our army or media reports are biased. In Israel you can say whatever you want without being afraid to be prosecuted. For all those who didn’t know, Israel is a democratic country. If you don’t believe it you are a blind man. It is a well-known fact that the Palestinians use underground smuggling tunnels for years, that’s cause Israel tighten up the borders.

3) Nyar our government always seeked for peace. I already posted you my response to Edric o.

4) I think here I summarized the conflict as it started after the UN resolution:

Let me give a small History lesson. In 1947 the UN decides to divide this place into 2 countries- a Jewish state which got the smallest territory and a Palestinian one which got the vast of the land. The Jews living here accepted it with great happiness (although we got a very small piece of the land- which even didn’t include any of our holy places), in the Palestinian side there was no other option than only a Palestinian state over all Israel (it means they didn’t accept it, though’ they got much more than we did). The Palestinians living in Israel started murdering Jews and blocking any supplies sent to the Jewish cities. After few months (actually the day when the Jewish state “eretz Israel” was officially announced) 6 Arabian countries attacked us from all sides (with the support of another 5).

After the 6 days war Israel occupied the Gaza strip and the west bank from the EGYPTIAN AND THE JORDANS. On these territories Palestinians were living. And then soon enough the terror groups arisen and started murdering Jews with cold blood (the goal of course is to kill the Jews everywhere, so Jews actually got prosecuted not only in Israel). They started bombing our busses, hijacking planes, taking hostages and so on.

As decided in the UN agreement, Israel offered the Palestinians their land back (we were still terrorized) but guess what? Apparently they can’t live side by side with us. Btw, did you know that it was Israel who saved Arafat’s ass and brought him to the so-called territories?

I have to go off in a little more than an hour's time and I still have some other websites to view and reply to so I will only be replying to two of your statements.

1) Show me 1 time, just a single time that Noam or I said that the Palestinians are completely responsible in the failure of the peace talks. However, you can’t deny that we were the first to offer peace, willing even to scarify our own capital city and a lot more than even the Palestinians demanded at the first place. And the people who rejected it were the Palestinians.

As for this statement,the non-supporters of Israel did not say that "the Palestinians are completely responsible in the failure of the peace talks" ;)
While It was proved many times that the Palestinian media is not only biased but also inciter against the Jews and actually call for their destruction. I didn’t see anything like that on our side. It was never proven that our army or media reports are biased. In Israel you can say whatever you want without being afraid to be prosecuted. For all those who didn’t know, Israel is a democratic country. If you don’t believe it you are a blind man. It is a well-known fact that the Palestinians use underground smuggling tunnels for years, that’s cause Israel tighten up the borders.
You mean the Israel media is not biased? ???

I like the style of Arafat's machinery. From day to day his minions continue to attack jewish civilians and he stays calm, just when Israel takes a counter he yells like if they were putting them to gas. Then one blows up american car - and so bright condemnations I've never heard from him! That man must be insane if he thinks USA will believe him.