The Israeli- Palestinian conflict

leo

Yup,my "reliable source" didn't mention it.I rely on Yahoo news btw. ;)

Oh and did YOUR "reliable source" mention that Syria might retaliate to Israeli attacks?Israel attacks Syria because of a terrorist group that attacks it,cool huh?I didn't know that country=terrorist group=country :D

Syria is one big terror organization. The fact that Israel found the Jihad's headquarters/training camp/whatever 70KM from Damascus shows something, doesn't it?

Besides, you do not know the entire story. This attack on the Jihad in Syria's territory is merely a warning to the president of Syria, Bshar al Assad. It is in the same group as the sonic boom performed over Assad's vacation-house or whatever when he was there. Bush would've nuked Damascus instead of us, eh? We only attacked a training camp of a terror organization.

No, Syria will never attack Israel. Assad may be proud and dumb (again, human) enough to think of such an act, but it will never happen. They prefer doing it indirectly, by supplying terror organization with their needs (Jihad, Hizbullah etcetera), so that afterwards Singaporeans and Europeans who have no real interest or connection to the situation here, would blame Israel. It's much more fun that way.

"Syria is one big terror organization"

Then why not attack the other "one big terror organization(s)" as well?The other "one big terror organization(s)" also "prefer doing it indirectly, by supplying terror organization with their needs" :)

I think we should get back to Israeli-Palestinian instead of Israeli-Syrian... :D

I think we should get back to Israeli-Palestinian instead of Israeli-Syrian... :D

We still are talking about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. There are a great number of Palestinians who are refugees in Syria, and it was a terror organization primarily made up of Palestinians that was struck in Syria by the IDF.

True. We weren't attacking Syria, if we really wanted to do that it wouldn't be an isolated camp destroyed but more like the Syrian government complex destroyed. Since we (in the 10000th time) DO NOT want a war, we didn't. We preferred to alert Assad that he is playing with fire, and in return we got more threats, actually.

Syria is ruled by Baas party, branch of that Hussain's. They say there are no terrorist camps on their land, same as Hussain did. In Iraq were found Hamas camps, so why there shouldn't be in Syria? Diplomatic games with Iraq lasted for 10 years, I hope they won't be so long with Syria...

Israel is at the wrong geographical position on the world and also,the whole of Israel and Palestine originally was Palestine but USA made a land for the Jews,am I right? ??? ;)

LOL ROTFLMAO #$%#$%$#%

How can we discuss about the conflict, how can u oppose Israel If even u don't know the basics of the conflict?

If looking at the Historical aspect of the issue, this territory was occupied by UK. In 1922 the British government announced an official mandate over Palestine. Then it was decided in the UN to divide this place into 2 countries a Jewish state and a Palestinian. The Jews accepted the offer but the Palestinians rejected it(tho’ they got much more than we did). But if to go further, this country belonged to the Jews at the first place, actually on these territories there already was a Jewish state even before Islam was established.

Should historical aspect reach over ethical aspect?

So the Zion will do, as they like since they were descendant of Goliath, killing, robbing, and stealing & ethnic cleansing? You may say they were some terrorists among innocent civilian but you forget all your IDF is heavily arm, ramming & destroying anything not from Jews?

May be you can say they were immigrant, but where they come from while you never there?

Yahya shouhada >:(

Israel doesn't even own that damn holy place and yet they demand its theirs...so they started the war...not the palestines...

LOL

Do you read what I write? we owned this place much before Islam was even established.

Israel doesn't even own that damn holy place and yet they demand its theirs...so they started the war...not the palestines...

We don't demand the land from anyone. The UN decided to gave Israel around a third of the land of Israel, we agreed and declared us a state, they started a war, we won (because we control the world. ask the malaysian PM), they lost, some of them fled, and those who tried to flee to other countries and were rejected settled in refugee camps and are today called Palestinians. Learn the situation before talking about it.

I am not sure but I believe long time ago even before Palestinas lived in that country jews were living them it was called the Hole Land I believe. ::) ::)

yes, that's what im trying to say. Seems that saying it 1000 times to lowzeee doesn;t help. THERE WAS A JEWISH STATE HERE BREFORE A PALESTINIAN.

But there was also a palestinian land...so was the holy land in the palestine or israel land? :O

There never was a palestinian state. 5000 years ago on this land Jews had a state. When the Romans conquered this land they banished the Jews from it and called the land "palestine". Palestine is simply a name given to this place. There even was no arabs here at that time. There is no such thing as "Palestinian" people, they are simply Arabs who imigrated during the centuries to this land.