Will you ever quit? I won't!!

bryorama

I don't know. Actually i have been thinking of leaving this forum before, simply because it takes up too much time. Tech support is doing well anyway, if i post there or not :P . And to be completely honest. I think Fed2k has lost it's touch, since a couple of months, which might be one of the prime reasons why i don't post here that much anymore

Well, I hope you stay, because I have a big plan for the whole community, I think everyone will approve of :) A very long term project, but lots of fun ;) Look in Duniverse a little later :)

And I don't think I'll leave for a good long time, and if I do, it'll be so that I can post full time at Game Heaven. They've got a really great forum going over there, and if possible, I'd like to see it get to Fed2k's size.

And I don't think I'll leave for a good long time, and if I do, it'll be so that I can post full time at Game Heaven. They've got a really great forum going over there, and if possible, I'd like to see it get to Fed2k's size.

Thanks and Amen to that. If we can continue the way we did the month September (just look at the stats), we'll be doing excellent..

I love this forum and I hope it continues to go on for some time. This is the forum that got me into online forums. I only visit 3 forums with any regularity and this one will always be my favorite. I have never been a big poster (I still have less than 1000 posts!), but I do enjoy reading a lot of posts here. As others have said, tech support seems to run itself now and that gives me even less of a reason to post here. I mainly follow the General and Tech support forums. I will occasionally visit Duniverse and PRP. I like how the site has focused on the Dune miniseries and enjoyed the irc chat during the show. I think as long as Gob, Mahdi, and the other Fed2K staff come with ideas to keep things interesting that this site will have a long life. All we need is another Dune game to come out and this site will really take off.

Theres a fair chance il stick around for a bit...

Although to me fed2k dosent have the feel it once had. It used to be full of excitment and a wide spred variety of everything, now as I lurk over the forums its just not what it once was.....

I dont know anything can happen......

Fed2k has had it's ups and downs.

It seems that August had the most page request ever (nearly doubling any other month!), and the second most "files" transferred.

Also seems that

4. sympatico.ca 58,500 0.95%

was in fourth ;D Which was my provider for that month.