DOES ANYONE HAVE TIPS ON GETTING LEVEL 3 INFANTRY

Unreached

Me and sendakon played vs a clan called *GEE*

We both had all lvl3 atr inf as u can c on the screenshot :D ,and it didnt take much time to do that.

Man that was fun. Those cloacked snipers are so cool.

the lvl3 inf took over the map MUHAHAHAHAH.[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

theres no point to getting a rank 3 sniper its a waist of time, the fremen warriors are worth the extra funds in my opinion, against AI the best unit to get to rank 3 is the light inf. they are the multi-purpose unit , and while in large groups they can be usefull against harkonen AI although tanks are even more usefull, i only experimented with this when i got bored, so its not a good strat cause you lose alot of units, but the light inf can overwhelm anything in a standard AI harkonen rush

lvl 3 infantrys aint really good , maybe sards and feds but definately usual houses infantry isnt, anything can wax it anyways.

Lv 3 Infantries no good? I played the last Atradies mission with 3 lv3 Kinjar Infantry and 3 lv3 snipers. I cleared the whole map with Nothing but a mix of Kinjar!(No minos, none!:))

lvl 3 infantrys aint really good , maybe sards and feds but definately usual houses infantry isnt, anything can wax it anyways.

Lv 3 Infantries no good? I played the last Atradies mission with 3 lv3 Kinjar Infantry and 3 lv3 snipers. I cleared the whole map with Nothing but a mix of Kinjar!(No minos, none!:))

wow ure opponent must have been immense..... maybe even better then an ai on easy

..nah

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET 3rd Level Infantry and how do people get them OMG once they get like 2 chevrons they all die and its time consuming, i just dont get it cause i try EVERY tactic in the book and they just get to 1 or 2 chevrons then die..........

Plz help me anybody im lost. :-[

Note to Dune2k forum staff: Hey plz dont delete my forums cause i can only put up only 2 and if you delete them then i cant get any info from other people that can help.Thanks- :'(

they probably also delete your topics because you have to many of the same charactures read the rules (even though it's already been said in ur posts):

Avoid repeated use of the same character or smilies. ie "!!!!!!!!!!" and ;D;D;D;D;D