The Quitting Newbie List

LMAO. Professional Emperor players indeed. Oh, and Nav, no one would have any kind of vendetta against you if you weren't such an ass all the time.

Yeah, I know, I know, "Taqwa11, don't even comment on this forum since you don't play Emperor anymore." I still drop in once in awhile just to read the comments of pals and asses alike. :D

Why can't you simply leave it like it is. This is Navaros' list. And if you don't give any value to it, that is then your own choice. But then there is not a reason to start flaming here.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually there is a need to start flaming. When someone goes out and starts accusing people of cheating, and trashing others by calling them with no real fact to back it up other then his own personal opinion which he then presents as fact, people have a RIGHT to defend themselves and defend their friends. So what you are saying is it is ok for nav to trash and flame anyone and everyone he wants to, but as soon as people start flaming him it is unsanctioned? How does Gob give these guys mod positions? ::)

Razorox, you guys aren't only 'defending yourselves' like:

lol that is so poorly worded simply for the sake of nav trying to impress people when in reality he just makes himself look like more of a hypocritical dumba$$.

Now go and lock this thread like the wussy you are nav.

Let him make his list, if you can't stand his posts, put him on your blocklist.

razorox, everyone on this list got there as a result of clear black-and-white quitting in the middle of a game. you don't even play Emperor any more so obviously you don't care about this list, so please let it be.

i am not accusing anyone of anything in this list. it all actually happened. as any reasonable person would be able to conclude based on the evidence i provided in this thread and general consensus among the other legit participants in this thread who have confirmed that the people i noted as quitters do in fact quit in the middle of a fun game.

i promise you all that this list is 100% legit, and it will stay that way.

please do not flame me in *this* thread. i need to be able to edit the first post when new additions are made so everyone who doesn't like having their fun stolen by people who quit in the middle of a fun game can avoid having that happen by referencing the list.

i am not doing this just for my own benefit. i am doing this so all Emperor players who don't appreciate being Quit-on just when they are getting into the game will benefit. i don't even claim credit for this list, it's a community project that will take proven additions from any Emperor player who is not on the list already.

One question nav... why is it so important to you that the whole world knows that these people quit in the middle of a match??? There is obviously a motive behind this... perhaps you want to be vengeful against those who so inconsiderately "ruined" your little victory massacre by quitting before they were actually defeated. There is nothing that says that one cannot quit in the middle of the match if they are losing, and it is actually quite logical as they save themselves alot of time and you as well since the outcome of the game has already been decided... It seams it is your personal preference that people should always play out every game to the end. You are taking that ideology and labeling these people as "noobies" and are suggesting we should blacklist these people. This is where I think repercussions against you are indeed sanctioned. It is just your whole attitude that "my preferences are to be treated as the proper way to play, and everyone else must follow my concept of an ideal game or forever be labelled as a

Quitting Newbie
." Your ideals are not facts and absolute truths nav. If you don't like these people's conduct, that is rather unfortunate, because they have done nothing wrong, and trying to ruin their reputations is pure selfishness and narrow-minded arrogance. It's like trying to get a guy kicked out of a bar for ordering a martini when you think he should have ordered a scotch... That is what you're always like nav, and it illudes me how you do not realize how absurdly self-centered and ignorant of everyone else you are. I pity you.

razorox,

you have made it quite obvious that you have not read this thread are are only posting in it for the sake of flaming me.

you are neglecting all of the following points which have already been stated very clearly in this thread:

1. everyone on this list got there as a result of *AGREEING* to not Quit, and then *LYING*. if they did not want to play by that rule, they had every opportunity to leave before the game started; because i never start games until i get a *CONFIRMATION of UNDERSTANDING and ACCEPTANCE* from all parties involved.

2. if anyone is "ruining their reps", they are the ones who have ruined their own reps by being inconsiderate liars. promising not to quit, and then quitting

3. no one is forcing you to make use of The Quitting Newbie List. if you think it's fine for someone to Quit on you right in the middle of the game and hence end the game just when it starts to get fun - fine! *you* go play with these Quitters. have a ball with them for all i care. just don't expect that *I* have to enjoy playing with Quitters. i do not have to tolerate lying Quitters, nor does anybody else who hates being Quit-on thanks to this community project.

i really hope you razorox and the other guys who only post in this thread because they have a personal vendetta against me will save their flaming of me for the other threads. please do that as a personal favor to me.

This is absolutely pathetic. Why can't you just play the game it was meant to be played? There's an abort button for a reason. It saves time and gives you a quick way out. To me, this is exactly the same as those newbies who say "no guild" whenever they host a game. Pathetic. Why the hell would you care about destroying someones base and units? That's totally superfluous. If they quit, they're admitting defeat, are they not? There's absolutely nothing wrong with fighting until you have no chance then leaving when defeat is certain. It makes more sense to me than fighting for as long as possible like some pathetic loser with no life that has nothing to do. That is a completely pointless use of time. And knowing Nav, he's probably one of those guys who likes to kill every last carryall and harvester to up his kill count.

Whenever I play basketball, in all the dozens of teams I've been on, when we're up by 30 and there's a minute left, do you know what the other team does? Nothing. They stand there, ready to play defense, while our point comes over half court and dribbles the clock out, or at least until the shot clock expires then launching a long three. You know why? It's just common sense. They know not to foul, it'll just waste time and the result will be the same.

This is utter, total hypocrisy. Here's a list of names being lectured by the person who epitomizes the quitter, taking the back door of any game in which he has a slight disadvantage to preserve his precious points. A part of Westwood rules? Hogwash. Abuse of WW rules is what it is, but that's another matter entirely.

If WW didn't want to allow people to quit if they want to they wouldn't have put in an abort button.

Right Ace. come on nav lighten your supposed to play the game and if someone quits big woop. Doesn't the game same you win? They quit because they lost to save time or because they have to go, thats means you won... What if it was time for dinner or something and they dont have time to tell you,oh wow hey look he went to eat dinner who a stineken cheater noobie quiter. Jeeze lighten up..

-F1r3w4ll

I personally think there should be an "Aggressive Newbie" list as well. I think this list does no harm to anyone at all so why can't everyone just leave it be?

Incidentally I'd like to add Xcept666 and Xpower666 (Xpower666 may also be bonelipus... what a dick head... call me a cheater... *mumble mumble*).

Ken124578 said before,sometimes he also quits in the middle of a game and he apologizes due to him having need to leave or finds it too turtle.But only if a player quits in the middle of a game and then flames you do you need to do something like this.If he just quits and never bothers you again,then don't give a damn. >:(

Tell me nav,how many of these people on this list actually mass-message you with insults after the game has ended.

if someone has to leave to eat dinner etc., he can turn his monitor off and go eat while i kill him. he does not have to Quit in the middle of a game and ruin *my* fun for no reason.

When I have to leave to eat dinner,I normally just say "gtg,gotta eat dinner" and just leave and turn off my computer to let it cool down.What's wrong with that? :D

Timenn and Ken I must say I'm pretty shocked that you're not only letting this go on, but are actually defending Nav. This thread is, by its very definition, a total flamefest of meaningless nonsense in which one(1) person claims to have explicitly explained and recieved agreement to a condition of not quitting. Does he post screenshots of them agreeing? I havn't seen any, and he rarely posts the screens of them quitting anyway. Are we supposed to just take his word for it? It's not like he hasn't lied before.

If I were copy out a little IRC-triggered auto message to everyone I play with telling them not to be what I define as a dick, then post their names in a thread on this board called "The Dick Thread", would you allow that?

This is no different. These isn't even one of those baseless cheat report threads. These people broke no rules, violated no regulations nor did they actually do anything harmful. I think this arbitrary flamefest has gone on long enough and I'm asking for it to be locked.

ACElethal,

the *only* ones flaming anyone in this thread are the same guys who flame me in almost *every* thread i ever make on this board simply because they have a personal vendetta against me

before, you said to me that i shouldn't be allowed to post in your threads unless i first read what you said. now you are posting in my thread when you obviously have not read the posts in this thread.

here is a screenshot of Ords quitting. Scy was in the game, and if necessary, he can verify that Ords agreed not to quit, and then did. or i can post 3-4 screenshots per lying quitter

i only put people on this list when they knowingly agree to not quit, then lie and quit. if you don't think that is wrong, then by all means, play with any of these lying quitters. just don't expect that other people have to tolerate it. for some of us, being quit-on in the middle of the game ruins all our fun, especially since the games don't count for points any more.

i have never lied to anyone in the Emperor Community about anything. if you wish to prove that i have, please start another thread and post your proof there, because i am not gonna take this thread offtopic for your sake.

again i ask you as a personal favor to be civil and flame me in other threads, but not this one. i've posted evidence after i've been told to, and will continue to do so. if i put people on this list because i don't get along with them (which i'd never do because that would be wrong), then you'd see at least triple the amount of nicks on that list. any reasonable person who does not have a personal vendetta against me will be able to read this thread and understand the good purpose that it serves.

on a personal note, i would like to thank all the people who dislike me, who would normally be flaming me for posting, but have honored my wishes not to flame me in this particular thread out of respect for the good service it offers to legit Emperor players.

[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

Its no use if you play on even if it is obvious that you are going to lose as in the enemy has 8 laser tanks crushing your base while you only have totally no army left.

Show the proof that they had agreed not to quit even before the game started,nav. >:(

Dj: then dungeonize it, delete it or whatever is necessary. I know you aren't endorsing this list in any offical capacity but by allowing it to continue that's what's happening. You know if Nav is allowed to continue it he will, for months and years if possible. Are you sure you want to have to see that every time you enter the E:BFD forums for the rest of the life of emperor?

Nav this thread is a total joke. You have 23 names on your list which would require at least 46 screen shots as proof (at least one of them agreeing and one of them quitting) You have posted a total of four screen shots, and none of them have included the person agreeing not to quit. You havn't proven a single thing against anyone in this thread. This is one massive waste of forum space and it needs to end.