The Quitting Newbie List

ACELethal, I don't remove the topic because the list isn't official. It is made by one member.

But I agree that Navaros should provide screenshots for the people who promised and still quitted.

One thing you can never prove, that is when you lost connection is that it was an accident, or on purpose.

Timenn, that would require at least 2 screenshots per person. do you know how cumbersome that would be to do? in the future i can start doing that if necessary, but i'd ask the people reading this thread to be reasonable and base your judgement as a judge would do: on the balance of the evidence.

so far in this thread, there has been a consensus that the people on my list are in fact hostile quitters. no one has come out and defended any of the lying quitters on my list, because i am not lying about anybody on the list.

if i lied about any of them, you would be seeing a huge backlash in defense of specific nicknames. for example, let's say i put Vilgent on my list. a few hours later, you'd see tons of posts flaming me; saying that Vilgent does not lie. you see none of that in this thread, because everyone on my list got there by lying, then quitting.

more evidence is the fact that other members have backed up my statements in certain cases. yet no one can specifically contradict any of the things i have said here, because i am not putting reputable or honorable players on this list.

for the icing on the cake, please note that every single person objecting to this thread is a person who has a history of flaming me whenever i post anything because he has a personal vendetta against me. their objections are really against me as a person, not my legit list

BTW: there is a screenshot here of the results when Ords quit in the game with me and Scy, as proof that it was Scy with me when Ords quit. sorry that it is a bit warped. i was so pissed off by Ords quitting after promising not to, that i hit the "capture screen" button too early out of shock & rage[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

Show the proof that they had agreed not to quit even before the game started,nav. >:(

I was there, he agreed that he'll fight till no units and buildings remain.

Timenn, then remove it on the basis that he has provided absolutely no proof whatsoever for any of his claims. Five screen shots of people quitting is five screenshots of people quitting, who's to say they agreed to this ridiculous restriction? Unless Nav provides the forty-six screenshots necessary to prove his claims you should either kill this thread or edit the names out of his list on the grounds that there is no proof to validate any of these claims.

BTW even if he does provide enough proof this is still completely baseless, as internet chat agreements are non-binding...

Nobody has a personal vendetta against you nav (as you say in almost every post... quite repetitively boring actually) it's just that in almost every single post in every single thread you make is so absurdly self-centered, ignorant, and down right false that I am forced to say the same things over and over again...

Come on give nav his glory to kill every single unit on the map it takes him 1 hour to get a four player game going and to play by his rules.ROFL

I still remembered when I played you under a different nick in QM and was total whooping your ass.It was quiet funny when I was just about to attack your base the game went SYNC.

I paged you after game to give me a win and you totally ignored me,then I told you who I was and you offered to give win.So personal I think you should be on your own list,you fit the quitting Newbie list to me.

Ohh BTW I joined your game the other night (under diff nick) it was quiet funny how you always seem to boot all the good players.ROFL mind you you did boot over 10 players in the 20 minutes I was waiting.

Anyway theres no love lose between us,we no who the better player is :P

Now I know you will go on about the time you beat me,which you did once and once only.How about the 20 times plus I owned your sorry little ring hole,which should be nice and red by now :-X

Well I just tell it the way it is just like you do.

But I dont seem to go on with it not like some.

This is getting nowhere. Everyone is discussing about this list, while the primary purpose isn't seen anywhere. To locate the people who fit this list, and the screenshots for evidence.

I will lock this for now. And as soon as someone comes with a start up list (it may be only 1 person) and the evidence (a screenshot of the promise, and one of the quit, this can be easily put into one file with a simple image editor (Paint) A Screenshot program for multiple screenshots can easily be found, like: www.howiesfunware.com )

then I will open this thread again and remove all the mess. IM me when you have the stuff.

It is ok that a list the current people remains, but there must be noticed clearly with that list that there was no evidence against those people