Our Own WOL?

Ok I've started collecting game results on our server. Right now it isn't doing any points calculating just collecting results to analyze what is returned. So far I know what most of the fields mean but haven't found a field that stores subhouses yet.

Goto the Ladder Results page to see what is currently stored. If you play using this version of XCL Proxy your games should be listed there too. Right now the winners are marked as green, losers as red, and yellow is any result that I don't know the meaning of.

If you play a game please check the ladder results and make sure it was recorded correctly, if not let me know.

u run the program and play games. After uve played a 1on1 look at the program and at the ladder.

If u dont see anything after a game in the program just a black page u might want to check the hosts file (read the previous pages) , thats where i had a problem.

Suggestion: Make it so that it automatically sends the results to the ladder and when the ladder receives the same results from 2 different persons it records the match! That would make me and many more happy. :)

ken there will always have to be a program like XCL_Proxy running in order for the results to be sent to the ladder, there is no way around that unless someone can find a way to patch Emperor again. :)

bryorama what are you talking about?

ken there will always have to be a program like XCL_Proxy running in order for the results to be sent to the ladder, there is no way around that unless someone can find a way to patch Emperor again. :)

Yes, i know, i was just responding to your post.

In the future it will just record the game if both players have it running.

I was just suggesting how it could be done. :)

Well the report would be sent by the person still running it. We can go either way, allow game reports from just one person or make it so that two people have to report I don't really care either way.

I've attached a new readme.txt file to the XCL_Proxy zip file for those of you still confused.[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

If a report was removed, would a person's point total be recalculated for every game played after the one in question? Like, say I play Dj and he beats me but never told me that he had the XCL running and I go from 100 to 80 points, and then I play, say, Zamboe in an agreed ladder game and he beats me also. If the report for the game vs Dj were thrown out, would that recalculate Zamboe's point total, giving him the correct amount of points as if I had 100 instead of 80?

Maybe, I am going on holidays on the 28th though so I don't know for sure yet.

The more games that get reported to the test ladder the better though. And if we do have a July ladder don't expect it to be 100% accurate it likely won't be perfect.

So you'd like to have us play as many games as possible to get the bugs worked out?

So far it looks pretty good save a couple things. The house reporting looks a little wierd, no atr games registered and I'm sure I don't play hark that much...

I'm lovin' the colors though :) Much nicer than the bland black and white WOL ladders.

Yep the more the better.

Fixed the house reporting I was using the wrong field before.

Right now I'm worried more about two player games since that is what the ladder will be for. If you do play a four player game though let me know what happened because right now its reporting some weird values for who won.