Our Own WOL?

hmmm I think untill the Ladder rules are voted on it really doesnt matter so just filter thru results. But once rules are voted on, then only the voted on sets.

How are Clan games going to be reported? Is there anyway to get clan manager back?

So QM does work? Hmm maybe we should use that instead of custom then?

I don't know about a clan manager but clan games should be reported still.

we tried qm just in case, and it match up djcid an me in less than 2 seconds.

Yeah better qm instead of customs, I don't know about BC though.

I can try a BC with someone in a clan. But I can't try a 2v2 one since I don't have any members in my clan... man if only we could get clan manager working... :-

Yeah I'd prefer to use QM rather than custom games.

I think befor you play someone, you should tell them u have a server for ladders, so that u know they have it, i told everyone i had mine on, but i played poeticwar on his setts(setts i havent played in ages) because no one was in his room, he said he was new, so i didnt think he had it, I'm not complaining, but i think befor you start a game with someone, you should tell them its a ladder match. :-

Thats why only QM should be used for ladder matches now that we know it will connect you.

QM and BC should be the only matches that record, unfortunately the Skirmish ones do too. :-

Any ideas on how to fix that or will we have to weed through the games and remove the ones that aren't done in QM or BC

Thats why only QM should be used for ladder matches now that we know it will connect you.

QM and BC should be the only matches that record, unfortunately the Skirmish ones do too. :-

Any ideas on how to fix that or will we have to weed through the games and remove the ones that aren't done in QM or BC

I think that playing skirmish games for ladder points is fine as long as, as Dark said, the people using it all say that they are and that the game will count.