Smilies

Davidu

:O thats the exact same face I made this morning while straining to plop a turd and then the cold water did a back splash... :O

and cheesy is much more cheesy looking now... thats a plus :D

and I like the new 'huh' much more that just a face with three ? over his head. ???

press ctrl-R or try emptying you catch then you'll see what the fuss is about. ;)

I really like them.

OMG dj, i wanted to keep those smilies but noooooooooo, you had to give me a way to see the new ones >:(

:O oh come on thats the best cheesy smile I've ever seen, I mean it's just so cheesy :D and with its eyes offset... just makes it even funnier.

The other cheesy wasn't cheesy it was just goofy ;D now the grin I think could be improved a bit wonder what Timmen came up with? ???

Some of the new smilies are bigger than the old ones, I think. Of course, since some are no longer animated (EG: ::) :'( :-* :O), I would think it would even out...

Edit: Ah, using IE, everything loads so slow! EEK! But using Pheonix it's fine...

lol, i'm not pressing ctr + r again, i can still see the old embarresed and cool smilies ;D

woohoo.

The only good smiley now is this one: :D

btw. pages load 3 times slower then on my forum, what's wrong?